On Bullying (and misc. updates)

I just wanted to make it clear that if you ever feel unfairly singled out by a mod, please refer to a higher authority in the chain of command (i.e. the Admins: me, Halo or Hentai)

I want to continue to urge users to be self-policing when user-to-user incidents arise. However, people make mistakes (including mods and admins) and sometimes things aren't as black and white as they seem to be at first.

Mods are NOT allowed to levy their powers against their fellow users for personal incidents, and are requested to wait until an admin can intervene.

If any problems with our staff arise, Halo, Hentai and I will remain neutral in such matters and try to fix what is wrong.

No community will be free of bullying, but with the help of users, we can try to make it a better place for everyone involved, so please be courteous to one another and if anything does happen please let us know. That's all we can ask. And a little patience goes a long way: I work part-time and have college part-time so I often can't get to things within minutes, and I'm sure Halo and Hentai have busy schedules as well, but please realize that we will sort out whatever occurred as soon as we are able to.

Also, you might notice a few changes throughout the day as Hentai and I are doing a bit of Spring Cleaning on the forums. So if the layout breaks on occasion, that is why. We apologize for any inconvenience.