(OPEN) Overseas UTA-gassen 2015 signup!

RockloudHakaine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(so sorry, i was busy yesterday so i couldnt post this!)
so im actually doing the overseas uta-gassen 2015 thing (you dont have to be an overseas user to enter this, i just use that tag becaise thats what the tag was previously)

ok, here are the rules:
→Please tag and title your video with UTAU海外組歌合戦2015.
→Please submit your own utau (to avoid double entries with same vocalist), or if you wish to use someone else's, please first obtain permission from the voice provider.
→Please indicate if you are on the boys♂ side or the girls♀ side in your video description. Even if your utau has no established gender, please take a side of your choosing.
→There is no points, ranking or judging system, everyone please just try your best and have fun with your utau cover! There will be a poll conducted at the end for boys against girls, so let's all try our best!
→If making a chorus, please use UTAU's of the same gender to fit categories.
→Please post entries to Soundcloud, Youtube, and/or Nico Nico Douga so everyone can see your entry!
→If posting on Soundcloud, please make your primary tag UTAU海外組歌合戦2015.
→Please draw cover art! You don't have to, but I'd love to see your artistic abilities! I'm not good at cover art myself.If you can't draw cover art, a simple sketch would be fine!
→Please don't use this contest as your utaus release.

TO POST YOUR COVER, COMMENT ON THIS THREAD OR:
MESSAGE ME ON TWITTER @jordielo
COMMENT ON THE DEVIANTART JOURNAL I LINKED BELOW, MY NAME ON THERE IS heyitsjei
COMMENT ON A YOUTUBE VIDEO OF MINE youtube.com/RAIKONENIGHTMARE
EMAIL ME, I CHECK THAT ALMOST EVERY HOUR raikonenightmare@gmail.com
(sorry if this is inconvenient, but utaforum has been acting up for me lately.)

i will post all of the entries to this dA journal ( http://fav.me/d8o3wu6 )

THIS CONTEST ENDS ON JULY 2ND, SO YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS TO MAKE YOUR ENTRY!

The poll to vote on what side you thought did best is here (please dont vote until the contest is over, and only vote once. medleys will nt be judged on their own, they will be included into the gender that they were tagges with.) http://goo.gl/forms/EylJSnvGsw

Sample titles:
【UTAU海外組歌合戦2015♀】 Stronger Than You 【Kasane Teto English】
【UTAU海外組歌合戦2015♂】 Senbon Zakura 【Rook】

PLEASE SHARE THIS SO OTHERS CAN JOIN THIS AS WELL!

**REMEMBER THIS IS NOT FOR A PRIZE,IT IS ONLY TO SHARE YOUR UTAU AND TO HAVE FUN!**
please have fun, i look forward to seeing all of your entries!

Mint-Z

Momo's Minion
Oh gosh I remember this from a few years ago. Definitely going to do this again once I finish my baby's Act 6!

Quick question:
Can we enter more than one cover? I have multiple UTAUs and would love to give each their own cover, plus I'd love to do a chorus for this as well

rainbowpawa

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Oh gosh I remember this from a few years ago. Definitely going to do this again once I finish my baby's Act 6!

Quick question:
Can we enter more than one cover? I have multiple utsus and would love to give each their own cover, plus I'd love to do a chorus for this as well
Lol im finishing my witch baby's iroVox voicebank today xD

RockloudHakaine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Would it be fine if it acts as a demo for my UTAU's append as well?
oh ye thats fine
[DOUBLEPOST=1428127660][/DOUBLEPOST]
If my UTAU is a guy, but he fights for the female's side is that fine? :3
nah, id rather have you put him in the male category, sorry

Quick question:
Can we enter more than one cover? I have multiple utsus and would love to give each their own cover, plus I'd love to do a chorus for this as well
ye thats fine

I might enter.
ye you shouldddd

Catlione

Teto's Territory
I'm in.
I'm slow with art, is it okay, if I firstly submit cover on sound cloud and then later make a video?

Kokoro Hane

Teto's Territory
Can this be entered in twice? Mine are twins, a boy and a girl, and since they are siblings, it would be fun to have them pitted against each other in a boys vs. girls thing, wahaha, naturally siblings love besting each other. If not, then I'll have to think which one I'll use xD

Mint-Z

Momo's Minion
Can this be entered in twice? Mine are twins, a boy and a girl, and since they are siblings, it would be fun to have them pitted against each other in a boys vs. girls thing, wahaha, naturally siblings love besting each other. If not, then I'll have to think which one I'll use xD
Asked already and he said yeah~

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Ohohoho!~ I'll definitely enter!~ ^~^ Uploading it to SC and Youtube and linking both is fine? Or is it better for just one?

RockloudHakaine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Reactions: GothAmaterasu

★M3ROKA★

.Puri
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahh~ I've always wanted to enter this~! I should be able to get it done before July 2nd, so count me in! :D