Opera UTAU

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello :smile:
I saw a video of Tori no Uta, covered by an UTAU, maybe called Rose, that was an opera (soprano) one...
I am wondering: has someone released an opera UTAU?
Thanks

Aura Autumnus

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I have a falsetto append, but then again... if you want to record operistic stuff, you have to avoid vibrato since you'll add them later in the ust and the frq files will not register it. if they do, it will sound flat, or even strange because of the pitch change.
Marie Kagekine, Camila Melodía... old school xD

I made this test (weird, I warn you)

Mougeki Mero

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
Operano Yona and Camila Melodia for female.

For male, I know an UTAU that is inspired the ghost of opera...He is awesome ^^'

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, the opera ghost UTAU is called Lei, I think...
I think Operano Yuna is made with a voicer who study opera, or tries to imitate opera...
[doublepost=1475064595][/doublepost]For vibrato, I think the same, Aura. A friend of mine wanted to record a katari-UTAU (UTAU story teller), but it'll be strange for vibrato issues. A story teller is a figure in Japanese traditional music and they have strange vibratos

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
So doesn't she study it?
Anyways, my friend want to record the story teller UTAU, but he doesn't know how to do
[doublepost=1475074329][/doublepost]No, it isn't possible! I must rewrite the reply :sad: :sad:
Ah, really?
I thought she studies it...My friend wants to reecord a katari (story tellig) VB, but I think it's too hard! Very hard, because
1) There will be archaic Japanese accents, but no problems for it
2) He is blind like me and cannot use UTAU