Opinion on the windows 100% UTAUloids?

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm considering saving up for the starter packs (because i'm a small child who wants things purely because they're limited regardless of how much i even need them) but I'm just kind of curious, what do people think of them in general? By that I mean the quality of the voicebanks, if they're worth the price, designs, or even what you think of the idea of purchasable UTAUz in general, y'know?

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Quality is a bit above average I guess, the reclist they use is a bit different so I think they're missing some things. I only really like 2-3 of the voices & personally I've found better UTAU that are free, but they're very nice otherwise, designs are cute, etc. They're a novelty more than anything, especially if you know the voicers of them.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I actually have a few, I really like the quality on these UTAUs, Hagane Hey is the best one for me ^^. Tho it is all up to you if you want them. You can also purchase the UTAU licence key to give you some extra features in the UTAU editor ( I believe is like 3-6 extra features?)

Roenais

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
i've listened to a few now and they're all pretty appealing, its a shame finding a darn place to purchase the ones that arent in the UTAU starter pack is near impossible ;;

abyssalCompiler

Teto's Territory
Personally, my stance on purchasable UTAU's is that it has to be a really good voicebank or really unique in someway (or both) to justify buying it. With that said, I do like some of the Windows 100% voices (Hagane Hey hello), and they are of good quality, so I would say if you want to go for it, then definitely go for it.

With that said, there are definitely some free UTAU that are better quality, as stormylullaby has said.

Alessandra

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Personally, my stance on purchasable UTAU's is that it has to be a really good voicebank or really unique in someway (or both) to justify buying it. With that said, I do like some of the Windows 100% voices (Hagane Hey hello), and they are of good quality, so I would say if you want to go for it, then definitely go for it.

With that said, there are definitely some free UTAU that are better quality, as stormylullaby has said.
What's the missing thing on the reclists they made?