OREMO problems...

F

Fuutari Makku

Hi everyone! It's my first thread here and I have a little problem :cry:
I created an Utauloid (I still haven't decided the name) but when I try to make it sing it sounds really strange! It doesn't sing at all! Can you help me please? Maybe someone could check if I've done any error :holy--:
I leave a .rar file with my Utauloid and the art inside. Thanks!
https://www.mediafire.com/?9flvw71uu24a9wp
I did the oto.ini with SetParam , but I did only the first vocals.
EDITED: I did it beacuse i wrote 2 times the same sentence and because I forgot a thing XD

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Wrong forum. Hopefully someone'll help you over in the right one.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well, downloading the file you give, it looks like your UTAU has no oto.ini what so ever ;; All the sounds have a blank oto which is why it probably sounds weird.

I've never really used OREMO to oto, only to record. I do my actual oto-ing in the UTAU program, which if OREMO's set param isn't working for you, you should probably oto in UTAU as well. Do you know how?

F

Fuutari Makku

So do I have to put blue , green , red lines all over the sounds for every vocal? :holy--: I'll never finish! And school begins TUESDAY!:cry:
I'll never make my utauloid :-_-:

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Well not with that kind of attitude you won't that's for sure. :cynical:
Look, oto-ing, especially CV oto-ing, is pretty simple once you get the hang of it I promise you that.

Here is a site that can help you.

Or just remember a basic CV oto:

Blue - Goes over the quiet parts and the parts you DON'T want UTAU to play.
Pink - Goes over the parts that you don't want to stretch, so the consonant and a bit of the vowel.
Green Line - Goes in the middle of the consonant.
Red line - Goes at the end of the consonant.

You could also refer to other CV utaus for help. Especially with a, i, u, e, o, and n as people have different ways of oto-ing those. People have different ways of oto-ing in general but what I've listed is just basic to get you started. Please also refer to the site I've provided and experiment~

And overall don't give up so easily, friend. Having to oto your UTAU is not the end of the world...trust me. I've oto'd my own many times over and I'll probably oto her some more in the future. You don't have to finish him in a day or anything. Just take it one step at a time. Oto a little bit here...oto a little bit there...and eventually he'll be done~ Promise~

F

Fuutari Makku

Ok , thank you!
I don't have a life anymore...:holy--:

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Like what @IrisFlower said, you don't need to finish your UTAU in a day or it may seemed rushed. Just do your best to make your UTAU's oto high quality or you'll end up get a bad oto. This also goes with other UTAU related stuff (covers, artwork, etc.). this is why it's a fact that the UTAU community are big procrastinators

I don't have a life anymore...:Holy--:

Dude, the reason is that you DO have a life which is why you spend your time doing this //shot

F

Fuutari Makku

:uhuhu: You're probabily right , thanks! I was only wondering if there were a faster way...

F

Fuutari Makku

Ehm , the problem wasn't in the oto.ini , it was in the recorded voice. Now I fixed this. Thanks , anyway! I think the thread can be closed.