Original Songs by scarfu

scarfu

Teto's Territory
I don't make a lot of originals, but since a few others have set up camp around here and I'm procrastinating like mad atm I'll post my work here too. I'll update whenever I make a new one!

【UTAU ORIGINAL SONG】 JANUS: 【甘美音流行】
Hayari Kanbine - JANUS:

This was the first (UTAU) original song I ever wrote. I uploaded it in September 2010, so it's really old, but still one of my most memorable songs to this day it seems. Despite the intense lack of bass in this song, I still like how it turned out, and I'm actually planning on doing a remastered version soon.

【UTAU ORIGINAL SONG】 Fabular Show TONIGHT★ 【TATARI・甘美音流行・霧音ツバキ】
TATARI - Fabular Show TONIGHT ★

I think this was my third UTAU original? This is my personal favorite out of all of my original songs. This song was actually what I used to release TATARI's ACT2 CV bank, but nowadays he has a VCV voicebank which is INFINITELY clearer than his CV. Once again, I may post a remastered version in the future.

【UTAU ORIGINAL SONG】 ROT 【TATARI】
TATARI - ROT

This is my most recent original song. Hardstyle/gabber music is my favorite genre of music, and so with ROT, I decided to attempt making that kind of music. I plan on making a lot more dance/techno/hardstyle songs.

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/user4917067/ice-cap-zone-wip[/soundcloud]

This is a small sample of the next original I'll probably finish--it's a remix/retake of Ice Cap Zone from Sonic the Hedgehog 3, and will feature about 6 UTAU voices? Look forward to it!

Hope you enjoy my music!​

ChaudChocolat

Momo's Minion
FFFFFFFF
The one i'll always love is Janus *v* I love this god now OTL.
Fabular show tonigh is quite ... faboulous *uguu*
And rot.... ( well i always laugh when i read it in french =w=). Anyway, that kinds oof song are really great *v*
Por fin, your songs are really great to hear °V°b

K

khisui

WOW! The beginning of Rot was really awesome! I loved that "It's blood" part xD And I love the tone of the song, the lyrics and illustrations were already a little bit too scary for my taste xD but overall the song was just great! Good job! 8]