Inactive PayPal Mixing OTO Other Oto, Audio Mixing, PV creation, and Installer creation

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
To cut to the chase, I am in need of some money and it seems that many people are in need of a service I can provide. I'll be offering the following:

Otoing:
CV (JP): $2
CVVC (JP): $4
CVVC (KO): $6
CVVC (CH): $7
VCV (JP): $8
CVVC/VCCV (ENG, SPN, other languages): $10
Full Package: $15 (This is for VCV banks that you want to be able to use as CV, VCV, and CVVC. This has its own price cause it's essentially 3 different otos. I will treat VCV as standalone unless asked for the full package.)
+ $1 for each additional pitch (Chn, Jpn, Kor)
+ $4 for each additional pitch (Eng, Spn, Frn, etc.)

Mixing (AUDIO): $2 - I will do the following: Render the UST of your choice with the UTAU of your choice, mix with Mixcraft

PV Creation: $10 (This includes any Artwork I provide, Lyrics, Overlays, time taken etc.). I DO NOT DO MMD PV. I will be primarily be working in Sony Vegas.

Installer: $2 - This will give you an exe file that you can send out in lieu of traditional zips/rars/7zs. These are for those who want their voicebank to have a professional feel (splash screen, choosing where to install, EULA, etc.)

FAQ:
Why charge these prices?
Because this is time and resources I'm spending on your behalf. I cannot charge lower than $2 dollars nor will I accept currency that can't be transferred into actual money (no dA points, trades, etc.)

But so and so does xyz for free/insert price here!
1) Then commission them and hope you receive a product that can compete in quality.
or 2) If you want things done for free, then I politely suggest doing it yourself.

I don't have a paypal!
Paypal is free to use/create and if you don't have a credit/debit card, then your local Royal Farms, 7-11, Wal-Mart, etc. offers paypal cards you can add money to.

PV:

Oto: https://clyp.it/x1ag3fvv

Audio mix:

Last edited:

Mai Tsukino

Teto's Territory
Oh hi,
I would love to commission you for an OTO, can we communicate via PM's about this? :3 Also thank you in advanced for giving people this option. ^w^

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh hi,
I would love to commission you for an OTO, can we communicate via PM's about this? :3 Also thank you in advanced for giving people this option. ^w^

You certainly can PM me for an oto commission :smile: and your welcome.

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I would like to commission you for a single pitch VCV OTO and i was wondering if i am supposed to PM you my commission request instead of posting on here.

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I highly recommend these fairly priced commissions as they're done quick and efficiently while still having a high quality result! Great service from an easy to work with, understanding person. ^^