Open PayPal Trade Art OTO Other OTO COMMISSIONS/TRADES

Discussion in 'UtaSwap' started by Kassandra, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Kassandra

Kassandra Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I have to make a new thread because I have tolerated things I will no longer tolerate and also now I can do VCCV english otos.

First of all, here's some things you need to know ahead of time.

1. I have a job.

2. I'm probably going to have to get a second job asap because my job is cutting back on hours really badly.

3. I can promise quality otos and will provide examples below.

4. Don't give me a "due date", I am a busy person. Please only commission/trade if you're a patient person/don't mind waiting. I usually do prioritize my oto commissions/trades, so I'm not gonna make you wait months (unless something extreme happens to me).

Types of banks I will oto

• CV (recorded as individual strings) Japanese
    • VCV Japanese
    • VCCV English
    • H I R A G A N A O N L Y. I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING WITH ROMAJI. SORRY. (ONLY APPLIES TO JAPANESE BANKS)

Example otos

CV: soundcloud.com/user-187139483/…

VCV: soundcloud.com/user-187139483/…

VCCV (sorry for posting this here Kitsu, I don't have any other examples, I'll take this down if you want though): picosong.com/HNCC/

What I accept in return

• Money (preferred)
    • Art
    • Voicebank(s)

Prices

• CV: $1
    • VCV: $5
    • VCCV: $10
    (Double amount per pitch. Ex. 3 pitch CV =$3, 5 pitch VCV = $25, 4 pitch VCCV = $40)

Art

• CV: digital chibi (color)
    • VCV: digital fullbody (color)
    • VCCV: 2 digital fullbodies (color) OR coverart (any song is fine as long as it's of my utau)
    (You do NOT need to double art for any multipitch banks, whatever the amount listed is fine for the otos)

You can choose to draw any of these characters:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Voicebank

1. You must have accurate/precise pronunciation if you're doing a japanese voicebank. I want to hear your previous voicebanks/voice acting and you MUST send me samples.

2. A voicebank MUST be recorded in hiragana and VCV (lite is fine) if you're doing a japanese voicebank.

3. You must talk to me about it before deciding on any vocal type/voice. I want a VB for an OC that doesn't have one.

4. You do not need to oto it before giving it to me.

(The only time you need to double a voicebank is if you're recording for my twin boys, they're fraternal twins, but I would still prefer they were voiced by the same person)

PLEASE comment for questions and DM if you're interested.