OTO File & Image File

Daemloids

Momo's Minion
Okay, I need some help here because I'm stumped.

- OTO -
I created all the sound files and saved them all as a .WAV for my UTAU. I've edited them all to sound the way I want them to, edited out the empty sound spaces in the front and back of all files and I've finished OTO'ing them all (I even added the alias). I've literally just went through and set everything at least 3 times and click "Ok" twice but I keep looking into the file for my UTAU, and there's no OTO file showing up. What do I do now?
I finished OTO'ing. I set it all, check file and there's no OTO file.
I set it all again, click "Ok" and close UTAU.
Checks file, no OTO file.
Opens UTAU again, sets it all and clicks "Ok", then checks.
Nothing.
I didn't create any sort of song with this UTAU yet at all, if this has any effect.

- IMAGE -
I created a 100 x 100 BMP image, named it my UTAU and put the "image=******.bmp" code in, but when I open the character up in UTAU, it says "Invalid photo file" and doesn't show up, and I don't know what. Help here, as well?

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Do you have administrator privileges? If so, Run as Administrator next time you oto.

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Also, you can take your UTAU out of the voice folder in Program Files (or Program Files (x86) and put it on the Desktop or Documents or something. Then you can open UTAU, set the project directory to wherever you moved the folder to and redo the oto again, set and close. When you reopen, it should be there. You can then put it back into your voice folder.

As for the image, make sure the image isn't in another folder otherwise it won't read it and um... when you move out your folder like in the steps above, open the character file and see if the code for image is still there... if not, then put it back before moving the folder back to voice.

Or as Zoku said, run the program as administrator before oto since the program has some restrictions on modifying files and stuff.

Hopes this helps. ^-^

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
For the image file, open it in mspaint and then resave it as a bmp just in case. Also rename it to something simple like "icon.bmp"

As for the oto issue, could you tell ise more about your setup? Like how/what conditions you installed in?

Daemloids

Momo's Minion
The OTO is now working, but the image is still invalid even though there's only one file for it and it's in my UTAU's file, title "picture" and the code is "image=picture.bmp".

Also, the UTAU isn't singing but that's a whole different situation (I guess).

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
I don't have anything to say about the image file really... can you post a snapshot of the UTAU's folder?

As for your UTAU not singing (we can deal with that now I guess), are you using a pre-made UST or are you just testing notes in UTAU?

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
Hmm... Could it be that the UST that you downloaded is in VCV while your bank is in CV so it won't play? And are your aliases correct? Also, it could be a problem with the resampler (you not having it or your UTAU samples conflicting with it, etc.)... so check that as well.

As for the picture.. I really don't know how to fix that. Never got a problem with it. Did you try the suggestion by @Acoustic? Sometimes, that solves it.

Edit

Also, are your samples in wav or mp3? Because, I'm seeing your sample for your UTAU is in mp3 format (which I don't think works at all) and UTAU only recognizes wav.

Daemloids

Momo's Minion
Maybe.
I believe they are because I got them from the reclist I was using to record with.
-
I did.
-
The samples are in MP3, but everything else is WAV.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Maybe.
I believe they are because I got them from the reclist I was using to record with.
-
I did.
-
The samples are in MP3, but everything else is WAV.
Make sure everything is wav

VocAddict

The Voice Within Us
Defender of Defoko
So... everything supposed to be in wav now (all audio files) so re-oto your samples again and try to play an UST.