Oto request?

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
My computer recently ate my utau's oto file and since I can't do oto files right, I was wondering if someone would be nice and make one for me. I'm not sure how, but I'll repay somehow.

Kero

Momo's Minion
I actually did this a while ago xD;; I was going to make Kuro sing a song but then my school was like "trololol you're graduating this summer so no UTAU progress 4 U!!!1!!eleven" ahaha ;; When I get a chance I'll post an example up and you can decide whether you like them or not, yes? :'D

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Really? o.o
I'm sure your oto will be waaaay better than mine. But sure, that sounds fine!

Kero

Momo's Minion
Yeah! I love BlackPawn to pieces, and she didn't have an oto.ini file in her ACT2 download, so I kind of had to make my own XD

Here's an example of the way it sounds:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/kero-sempai/blackpawn-oto-example[/soundcloud]
As you can hear on the "to" notes that she holds for a long time, she enunciates it like "tow" with the closing sound at the end. Would you like for me to cut that out and make it an optional supplementary sound, or do you want to keep it the way that it is? :'D

also I kind of liked your oto, except for a few little things here and there. I thought it was very nice. c':

HiddenVenia

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, the lack of oto was due to window sticking it in the virtual drive without me knowing. ._.;

I like the oto very much and I appreciate it so much! As for the "to" you can cut if you like, but I don't want to make you do more work. =(
I think my oto kind of sucked, but thank you.

Kero

Momo's Minion
That's...strange and slightly unnerving xD;;

I'm glad you like it! :'D I went ahead and added in the supplementary sound. Oto is attached~ <3

Attachments

• oto.ini
    38.5 KB · Views: 2