Oto wanted

ToxicVixen

Momo's Minion
i am currently working on a vcv voice bank,i really need someone to oto it when i'm finished. ;^;

i'm also really broke. ;0;

so this may slim my chances

so I cannot pay in money but i can pay in other things like art or MMD models.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's a couple ways to automatically generate an accurate VCV OTO, both rely on filenames being in hiragana. I won't be able to field your request, but do you want to hear about the generators?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
In OREMO, after opening your VB in it and the corresponding reclist, you can go to Generate oto.ini > VCV to bring up the generation window. If you recorded with guideBGM, put the tempo in and hit the first button. To determine the Utterance Start value, you need to look at one of your samples and find when the VCV string actually starts, in milliseconds. Then, subtract the Preutterance number in the generator window from that, and put it in Utterance Start. The final button at the bottom will start generating. This option is better for continuing from if you're already recording in OREMO.

The other method is to use moresampler, and here's the tutorial that explains it. I don't use this method, so if you need additional support, I'm sure that other people on this forum have their own advice.