Otos for art? >w>

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
I feel bad asking this, but I've literally been trying to work this out for about 2 weeks now and I don't know what to do.

I messed up by UTAU's oto files before I went on hiatus and now I can't fix them. It's driving me crazy and waaaay too stressful for me...

So I'm going to ask this:

Is there someone out there who is willing to oto my UTAU for me?

Whoever does, I promise I will draw your UTAU. Full-body and in color.

[sub]I'm about to beg D':[/sub]

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd be more than happy to do them for you :D, you'd just have to give me some time is all.

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
REALLY?! :'D *spaz attack*
YOU, SIR, ARE AN AWESOME PERSON! >:U *bows to you*
and of course, I will let you have all the time in the world~ :'D

You can download her VB to work with here: http://www.mediafire.com/?9n4ji2tawier6a3

and I owe you a full-body colored pic :'D all I need is a reference picture of whatever you want me to draw ^^ It's all up to you.

I thank you soooooooooo much, you have no idea :'D I get stressed out a frustrated way too easily with this stuff ^^'

stormylullaby

Always Watching You
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It's no problem really C:
I could try to get them to you by tomorrow, but they'll definitely be back in your possession by Friday, the latest.

I'd ask you to draw my UTAU but she doesn't have a design yet xD
Perhaps you could draw Kaito? What you'd want him to look like is entirely up to you~ & take your time with it! I'm in no rush xD

Kikomi

Teto's Territory
I'm in no rush either! Friday is totally fine! Hell, take up until April if you really wanted to! XDDDD
You're just incredibly awesome for doing so :'D *dies happy~* XD

I'll start working on your Kaito picture asap :'D

AND HE SHALL HAVE ICE CREAM >:U