Otos or covers for art!

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I need some art of my UTAU since I can't draw all that well, and I am offering CV, VCV and Japanese CVVC otos in return! I can also mix a cover for you or do one using your UTAU myself~

For CV otos, I don't have a limit on how many people I will accept, so everyone can ask! (Total limit, that is. I will, however, make it so that I'll make a list of 5, add people on there and then when I'm done with one person's oto, I'll remove said person from the list, move everyone up and add a new one to make it known that I am working on your oto.)
However, I will limit my VCV and CVVC otoing.

For CVVC, I will accept up to 5 people, since this is something I can do in about 2-3 days, but for VCV, I will only accept 2 or 3 people, depending on what reclist is used and how many pitches are in there.

I do not accept CVVC/VCCV English nor any other language (other than Finnish due to being familiar with it) or other types of otoing methods that I'm unfamiliar with at this point.

As for covers, it's the same thing with CV otos, I don't have a limit on how many people I will accept, so everyone can ask! You can find my covers on my Soundcloud page to get a feel on how the covers would sound~

For reference, here's a quickly made drawing I made of my UTAU:
utau___iki_gaikotsu_fullbody_sketch_thing_by_euphoriaexe-d9o9lyt.jpg

If you're interested, send me a private message or leave a comment in this thread~

EDIT: You can now find this in DA, too~ And the lists are over there, so if you're asking for an oto or a cover, you can check the progress over there if you want!

Last edited:

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, oikeesti? No, kiitos! xD
Tarviitko mitään otoa tai coveria vai aattelikko ihan muuten vaan piirtää? ouo
Aattelin et oisin voinu piirtää vaihdosta + ihan muuten vaa niin ku ns. Fanarttii :'D
ku mää tarvittisin oton mun Ainon 2 pitchisee Salmiakki appendii joka on cv-vc ;^;

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Aattelin et oisin voinu piirtää vaihdosta + ihan muuten vaa niin ku ns. Fanarttii :'D
ku mää tarvittisin oton mun Ainon 2 pitchisee Salmiakki appendii joka on cv-vc ;^;
Joo, 2 pitchinen CV-VC kyllä onnistuu~ Lähetä vaan mulle se VB viestinä niin mä teen sulle ne otot. x3

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Jee kiitos kauhiasti! :3 Mää re-recodaan jtn äänteitä vielä ~ Että viimeistään lähetän ens viikolla ne pankit sulle ^ 7 ^)/
Noita piirroksia aijon jo alottaa tänää tekee ~

Binkker

Queen of Grape Juice
Hey is that offer still up? Cuz I could draw you as many pictures as you want for either an oto for my VCV bank or just a couple covers for my UTAU

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hey is that offer still up? Cuz I could draw you as many pictures as you want for either an oto for my VCV bank or just a couple covers for my UTAU
Ooh, yes, it's still up! You can send me the voicebank with a private message and I'll oto it for you~ x3