OTPs Anyone?

selcouthic

Momo's Minion
I've always had mixed feelings about these characters.

Mathieu / Karen
Mathieu / Violetta
Mathieu / Aiko
Tansei / Karen
Kaen / Lucy
Ceoil / Kasui
October / Violetta

I'm usually not one for romantic shipping, and this might change, but still...

SugarSweetVenom

Momo's Minion
Rei-Chan link said:
I approve most crack shippings it seems... XD
Yes crack shippings are my fav, nothing is as awesome as a silly couple ~ ! I once saw someone make a magnet picture of France ( Hetalia ) and a Sewing machine. It was absolutely perfect.

A

Adlez

i ship my utau x my-friend's-utau-that-he-will-never-finish

because of reasons

A

Adlez

Look at me I'm a cat nya˜

i was just watching Beelzebub and kunieda x oga

sorry this is off topic okay ignore if you want to

Alphaelis

Teto's Territory
Ruko x Rook, of course! But there is Mathieu Rosaire and Aiko Kikyuune... And Guren Nataku x Namidane Haru~
Herm, they're my three favorite couple~

A

Adlez

how do i get this thread out of my new replies thing

Zombordan

Momo's Minion
this thread is so dead it isn't even funny but you know what i have too many ships and only this place to put 'em

Kaon Sakurai/Halt Tanner (Punkcherry)

ABSOLUTE UTAU OTP FOREVER i wish kaon were free so i could make them duet together but i'm not sure if i'll ever be able to convince my dad to get me a win100% utau (sobs into the night). but anyway my dynamic for this is basically that kaon is incredibly stoic and tough and halt is just really paranoid and scared of everyone, and kaon's basically like "okay i'll help you out cause you need it and i'm concerned about you" and halt's all "oh my god thank you so much". and they're basically great.

Ritsu Namine/Hagane Hey (Iron Waves)

Just imagine, Hagane Hey and Ritsu Kire. Shoutsinging together. It actually needs to happen.

Teto Kasane/Len Kagamine (Banana Bread)

This is one of the odd men out since I like it more as a voiceship than a charactership. I don't have a lot of headcanon interactions with them but I REALLY LIKE how they sound together, and the ship name's pretty clever.

Tei Sukone/Big Al (50 Shades of TeiAl)

I really wish there wasn't a language barrier between the two because this is a lot more of a charactership than voiceship whOOPS (but with most of my pairings I really wanna know if they sound good together or not...). Their color schemes are about the same (but then again, white, black, and red is pretty common for a color scheme) and if Tei ever got violent impulses, she has an undying, undead monster Vocaloid boyfriend to take it out on.

Iku Acme/Momo Momone

I mainly think Momo would try to teach Iku normal maid behavior since she was built to be a naughty maid and not a cleaning maid, and Iku just keeps hitting on her and just about everyone else. And lies on the couch eating chips and Momo just sits next to her with a broom and dustpan automatically cleaning up the crumbs. If they aren't an established couple in my headcanon, Momo just denies any weird things she's feeling and Iku just sort of is Iku, but if they are then Iku is just super flirty with Momo who's just "not in front of the guests" until they're alone. No I don't think too much about voice synthesizers having relationship dynamics IT'S ALL COMPLETELY NORMAL

CZloid/Big Al

i'll admit i only ship this because they're my headcanon latula and mituna voices and i think of CZ as having a personality like latula's but i still think it'd be a really cute ship

And this isn't UTAU but I'm including it because it's also a freeware voice synth and it shows just how weird I am with shipping things.

Robot B/Robot C

Yes the Lalavoice robots. No I'm not kidding. Like Robot C is this awkward clunky tsunderebot and Robot B's just really shy and is really scared of C because he keeps yelling at her all the time since he's so inept at confessing his feelings he just starts screaming and I dunno A's looking on the two either laughing at them or patting C on the back for how bad he is with crushes and again I'm not kidding I have ships for a not well known twelve year old voice synthesizer.

yeah sorry for the necro i just noticed shipping thread and i'm a huge geek for shipping ahahg

Ryuuoh DeltaPlus

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I still have to encounter a lot more of UTAUloids to have more ships, but I REALLY ship
Iris Libra with Yorune Mimi (yuri FTW) *gets slapped*

Ono

Teto's Territory
Oh dear lord... How did I know that someday Mimi and Iris were going to be shipped? haha

I don't really pay attention to Hachi and Kai Kim as much but after watching a few videos, I sort of find them cute together. At the same time, I feel wrong because it looks like Kai Kim is way older and Hachi looks like a child. I don't know how I feel about the two ;; haha /ships them anyway

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ono said:
Oh dear lord... How did I know that someday Mimi and Iris were going to be shipped? haha

I don't really pay attention to Hachi and Kai Kim as much but after watching a few videos, I sort of find them cute together. At the same time, I feel wrong because it looks like Kai Kim is way older and Hachi looks like a child. I don't know how I feel about the two ;; haha /ships them anyway

Actually, MimixIris has been around for a while, the shippers just aren't very vocal about it as far as I can tell xD

Anyway...I have OTPs and BroTPs which is what I call my "super best buddies forever" or platonic pairs. I also have more BroTP's than OTP's xD

OTPs
=====
IrisxRai for obvious reasons that are obvious
MimixSouta
DaisyxTomo

BroTPs
======
IrisxMona
IrisxHanami
IrisxMimi
IrisxOno
IrisxReni
AikoxNeko
RaixSouta
RaixReni(I don't even know where this came from but I think it's cute)
AkihikoxAkiko(you'd think I'd ship them romantically but I don't for some reason xD)

And I also have "HateTPs' which are characters that really dislike each other, but almost like rivals, so it still works as a pair uwu But that's another list for another time.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Shouka Tori x Koto Fuuga, absolute best UTAU pair. Also rexman x kyoryu ehehe

Zombordan said:
Ritsu Namine/Hagane Hey (Iron Waves)

Just imagine, Hagane Hey and Ritsu Kire. Shoutsinging together. It actually needs to happen.

this is absolutely perfect.

Angel

Momo's Minion
I'm boarding the shipping boat~

Pairings I like:

Reicheru x Tomo - I think their personalities mix well together.
Mimi x Souta - This pairing is very cute hehe
Lucy x Kaen - This is because I read Rise and Fall awhile back and I felt some romantic tension wedged in between them.
Rai x Souta - You gotta have your yaoi~ I was a bit iffy sometime ago but I think it works now

As well as that I think that Suika x Defoko would be kinda cute. I did do a duet of them sometime ago but I never uploaded it.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ugh okay whatever

Teto x Ted (ehehe.)
Ruko x Ted (yes)
URSCHREI x TATARI (it's ****ing fabulous)
Caeles x Kazuko (NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS SHIP IS SO GOOD)
Galvan x Kanashii (GOD I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE WHOLE STORY BUT ASDJF;AS my heart)
Catballoon yo (that's aiko x neko btw)

I'm sure I'm forget things

Halt x Big Al (I'M SO GODDAMN SORRY I CAN'T STOP)
Halt x Kouji (quietly ships it even though it's dead)
Soledi x Ryszard (VOICESHIP VOICESHIP SHIPVOICES YES)
Soledi x Caeles (I'M SO SORRY I CAN'T HELP MYSELF **** THIS MAKES NO SENSE FDSLJFS voices)
Bari x Hana K. (even though it can never sail sobs gently they are so incompatible but ASYMMETRICAL HAIR SHIP THEY COMPLETE EACH OTHER'S STUPID HEADS)
Bari x Hayao (this could be a broship too I guess I dunno I just think they'd be chill also voiceships yes)

various broships
Halt x Kyrus (I think they watch bad anime together and eat takeout and generally act like bachelors but people get confused because Halt's a lady but they're like haha yolo)
Halt x Aiko (they have terribly girly nerdy sleepovers and play pokemon but it's kind of weird cause Halt's like a decade older than her but since Aiko's a robot she doesn't care and her weird family doesn't freak Halt out so it's cool)
Halt x Caeles (ugh I'm sorry I just think they'd be like A HAVEN OF SANITY IN THIS WORLD BLESS and then they'd drink to it but only Halt would get drunk and no would would give a ****)
Halt x URSCHREI (laughs Halt is just so easy-going she would actually be able to deal with urs's weird shit and not even care and they could bond over suits and Halt could hide behind the couch and cry when they watch movies I just ugh voice soulmates or something)
Bari x his band (all of them and also kind of not bros too yes)

and I know there are more but I am forget

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Wow, this is an old thread :cynical:
But I'm gonna post here anyway!~:wink:
  • Teto X Ted - BECAUSE
  • Tei X Teiru - because yandereXyandere is awesome and isn't that popular [size=-4]and I ship Len with Rin[/size]
  • Rook X Ruko - I just think of Ruko being 90% male and 10% the other way around or just a joke
  • Ritsu X Miko - MY UTAU OTP :love: TRAP PAIRINGS FTW!:sing:
Other:
  • Ted X Tei - I don't really ship this but I find it funny and interesting
  • Nero X male!counterpart(?) - I personally think that the next VIPPERloid should be a counterpart for Nero Go-on (like Ruko-->Rook) and with Nero having a "sadistic" voicebank, her counterpart should have a "masochist" voicebank [size=-4]how will that sound like? XD[/size]