partial's utau doodles

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
Really? How odd. I can see it just fine. In that case, here's an imgur upload?
8h9Oq2D.png
!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT??
Would it be alright if I maybe put it on my website until I finish my own? (Maybe put it in the gallery..but I'll credit you!!)
anyway brb gonna cry youre a saint

P

partial

Your art is amazing!! :3:love:
Thank you! It makes me really grateful!

!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT??
Would it be alright if I maybe put it on my website until I finish my own? (Maybe put it in the gallery..but I'll credit you!!)
anyway brb gonna cry youre a saint
You can put it on your website, sure thing! edit: And gallery, sure thing!

Partial all your art
It's beautiful
It's too much to handle
Thank you so much, aaaaa!!

Yes.
110%
No more doubt.
Thanks so much you guys, omgggg ;____;

P

partial

i wouldnt say im the best at haikus,,,,, baka
OHHH it's a haiku!
tbh, poetry was something I failed when I was in school because I couldn't write a haiku! I still cannot!

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
ok ive ummm posted way too much and its probably already somewhere in here but what program do you use for art? all of my art has a much more pixel/binary look even with anti aliasing

Reactions: partial
P

partial

ok ive ummm posted way too much and its probably already somewhere in here but what program do you use for art? all of my art has a much more pixel/binary look even with anti aliasing
I use Clip Studio Paint EX!

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Your art is amazing, I like how the colours aren't in you face bold but they're not so under saturated to where they look grey and, I like your art style in general, it reminds me of when I would watch old cartoons with my grandpa and your shading is excellent!

P

partial

Your art is amazing, I like how the colours aren't in you face bold but they're not so under saturated to where they look grey and, I like your art style in general, it reminds me of when I would watch old cartoons with my grandpa and your shading is excellent!
Hohoh, the cartoon style is something I like to do when I like to reach out of my normal. But thank you, that's the best compliment, because old cartoons are the best!

Reactions: Fif

Fif

Macne Nana Stan
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hohoh, the cartoon style is something I like to do when I like to reach out of my normal. But thank you, that's the best compliment, because old cartoons are the best!
Old cartoons truly are the best :D