partial's utau doodles

15xna1f.png

Well, could you draw my UTAU? :-) Thankies

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Aaah I really love your art~ .. If you have some time, would you mind drawing something of Shiyon? ;
http://sta.sh/27ygedcc9ek She's a reaper, and note--; her jacket has a hood o vo

P

partial

Do you mind if I change my request (It was an utau i was starting but abandoned) unless you started?
I don't mind. Go ahead and change it.
Can I put this on my UTAU site?
Sure, go ahead.
Aaah I really love your art~ .. If you have some time, would you mind drawing something of Shiyon? ;
http://sta.sh/27ygedcc9ek She's a reaper, and note--; her jacket has a hood o vo
I'm working on this currently.

Uso Torine

Momo's Minion
Hi! I´m new here! (I´m Swedish)
I want to know what you think if my drawing. Due the lack of GIMP/Photoshop skills my drawings look pretty crappy.
I´m doing two UTAUloid designs, one male and one female in one drawing(Twins). The male´s name is Uso Torine(meaning Bullfinch Bird Sound),I think. The color scheme is based on the bird bullfinch(Google Translation)(red, black and grey is the male bird. Brown and black is the Female Bird)The female´s name is Usa Torine. Do I need to fix the body proportions? Is someone able to help me?Uso, Usa Torine Concept Art.png

P

partial

@VaNexuS holy shhh bro I accidentally forgot to finish your drawing, I've been so busy aaaaaa expect it tonight for sure! I feel bad now, wah!

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
@VaNexuS holy shhh bro I accidentally forgot to finish your drawing, I've been so busy aaaaaa expect it tonight for sure! I feel bad now, wah!
Aaah it's totally fine! ; A ;/ I actually just got back from a long personal stay h a-- so this actually really nice timing- :'D
Thank you so much, h a..!

VaNexuS

Defender of Defoko
; w;/ Don't worry about it-- take your time, h a...