partial's utau doodles

P

partial

Artwork for an arpasing voicebank (belonging to @Damien)
1JdfBtG.png

Reactions: Fif
P

partial

midnight miku (well, 1am miku, but)

generic anime art incoming
4XaXC2K.png

Also known as "partial reinstalled gimp after a long time and decided to play with it again, this time with a tablet (last time i used gimp i was a mouse artist OTL)"

P

partial

July 11, 2017 marks my 6 year crush?versary of Len. So, I forced myself to draw something for it.
Even though my feelings for him aren't as strong as they once were, I still find Len important, and a big enough part of my life to be unable to even consider letting go of the Len merch I have...
Lzi3bp5.jpg

Speedpaint:

P

partial

psst, @partial ,
I was pretty inspired by the cell shading on your character and decided to make a quickie like it (I should try doing this more often.)
If you want, you can ask me for changes.
Posted with permission via this post.
Art by trinkhk!! Thank youuuu, uu-uuu---!

Because the images are attachments, they may not show properly in a quoted spoiler. If this is the case, please click on the attachment itself!

P

partial

I drew Len!
watch
101417len_by_natsunon-dbqj0ur.png

Here's the stream I did, too.

edit: the thumbnail is meant to be the other way :,D I hope it updates soon. Sorry about the music being quiet! I was worried it would be too loud or something, but next time I'll remember to turn it up!

Last edited by a moderator:

someguyperson

i am no longer exist
Defender of Defoko
So this probably won't be her final design (esp becuse of how nothing actually goes well) but i made a franken reference bc i really love your art style and well....
wPSeyrp.png
lmao it looks really dumb bc of how i just kinda...stitched together some clothes...
(am i doing this right)

Reactions: partial
P

partial

You're doing this right, yep. She'll be my next stream, which will be either later today or tomorrow! i might just do streams daily, it was kinda fun

P

partial

aw thanks!! (it took me a while to figue out how to spoiler too lol, i posted and was like 'OH GOD ITS TOO BIG')
There are some codes that are not readily available as buttons.
These would be
Code:
[spoiler]insert spoiler stuff here[/spoiler]
and
Code:
[s]insert words you want to have a strike through[/s]

edit: and of course, the code to display those codes without having them do anything is
Code:
[code]insert codes you want to show here. A /code in brackets is used to end the code tag, but code tags apparently don't let you open and close tags within itself, hoh.

P

partial

I think tonight will be redrawing everything in this thread. Can't believe it's over 2 years old!!

Reactions: someguyperson
P

partial

Ok, so because I totally forgot, I didn't end up streaming the drawing. However, I did draw her.
I made some changes to the design to try to make it fit a bit better but if you don't like it I can do my best to change it?
@Phanto.
utau_fresa_for_phanto_by_natsunon-dbquoai.png