Pitches?

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Okay, so I downloaded Darling's VB, and as with a lot of Japanese Voicebanks with multiple pitches the oto has an extra part in its alias, like C5 or smth added to the end, making it impossible to play a regular VCV UST without going in to manually erase these parts from the oto or adding these parts to the UST opened. I noticed that I could select all the notes and input lyrics... But doing that wipes out the UST's original lyrics and makes them all the same.

Is there any way to add the extra pitch parts all at the same time to all the notes?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you're using a multipitch bank, there should be a pre-configured Prefix Map, which means you don't need to add pitch suffixes to the lyrics at all. It will automatically select which sample to use based on the pitch of the note in the UST.
However, if you need to batch-add suffixes to a UST for any other reason, you can select the notes you want to edit, and go to Tools > Built in tools > Suffix broker.

Reactions: Arissa

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
If you're using a multipitch bank, there should be a pre-configured Prefix Map, which means you don't need to add pitch suffixes to the lyrics at all. It will automatically select which sample to use based on the pitch of the note in the UST.
However, if you need to batch-add suffixes to a UST for any other reason, you can select the notes you want to edit, and go to Tools > Built in tools > Suffix broker.
Don't know what the first part meant but thanks a bunch!! Lol thought I'd have to manually. input. everything. //dies