Please give me critique on this mix

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi! I'm JVutau, and I'd like to ask for some help.

I made a cover of Sayonara Memories by ryo of supercell (originally sung by Nagi) using Kimine Kiichigo, a 6-pitch multipitch powerscale VCV voicebank, and it was actually rather hard. Most beginners wouldn't have done something this ambitious this early but I wanted to tackle it so hard, I ran into it without knowing what I was doing! XD I was presented with these challenges and goals:
  • Converting the CV UST by Pandalolli to VCV
  • Tackling the choppiness of fast notes with the same vowel like "ku u u" and making a smooth pitch bend for each one
  • Blending Kimine's powerscale, soft and lukewarm voicebanks
  • Mixing the main track with 5 backing tracks
  • Making them sound nice and expressive together
  • Timing
So, I don't know if I did okay, but I love getting feedback whether positive or negative and I need feedback on this song. The thing is, I don't know what to do with it exactly, so I decided to look for help here, if that's okay :3

Here it is: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4EPOLAfAys4b2diU1RBTzhoaGs&authuser=0 (SoundCloud blocked it)

Credits (because we know we need them)
  • Song: ryo (supercell)
  • Wonderfully tuned UST: Pandalolli
  • Conversion to VCV, extra tuning and mix: me
  • Vocals: Kimine Kiichigo (voice provider is Echoblossom123, banks used are DELUXE+ 6-pitch, DELUXE+ soft append and lukewarm append)
I'll be making a PV soon of this and Tokyo Teddy Bear (my first cover which is in my introduction thread and my SoundCloud, I need feedback for that too but not as much as this one)

I especially need feedback on the smoothness of the vocal, the mixing and the timing. Again thank you and please leave your feedback if possible! Any feedback would be fine. It's my first week of using UTAU and I'm loving it that my Halo discs are beginning to get dust. I'd like to improve and I knew I needed second opinions, and that is how I ended up here. Thanks for reading (and listening, I hope)!

JVutau

yukihimesama

Teto's Territory
Dont mind me, Im just here to admire your mix.. and how powerful the voice is..
after listening to it, i think it's really good.. i may not be able to point something out since im inexperienced, but it's really good, i enjoyed listening to it..
if it were me i wouldnt be able to pull this off.. good job~

JVウタウ

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Dont mind me, Im just here to admire your mix.. and how powerful the voice is..
after listening to it, i think it's really good.. i may not be able to point something out since im inexperienced, but it's really good, i enjoyed listening to it..
if it were me i wouldnt be able to pull this off.. good job~
Thanks! I kinda forgot about this thread XD listening to it again was a bit painful because it sounds a tad robotic, but oh well I discovered new UTAU voice banks and learned more things and heard more stuff so XD thanks again!