Pokemoshka Chorus

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
So I want to make a Pokemoshka chorus. I plan to draw some ~pretty~ pictures along with it, so I guess, in a way, I'll be making my own sort of PV with it. :U I just can't promise that it'll be a good one.

So! ovo All I need is this:

Name:
VB Link:
Reference:
Pokemon:

The pokemon part is just... If you can, give me a pokemon that you think your UTAU would have. Whether you think they would have it by description or looks, just give me one, okay? Like I said, I'm going to be making a PV-type thing, so that's why it's needed. =v= If you can't think of one, I probably can, so don't worry too much about that part. :U

TheSnowSongstress

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
I've always wanted to see a pokemoshka chorus :3
Name: Hekine Chinji
VB Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?blpk7nb3jmpzjxb *best flag is B5Y3H0 )
Reference:
utau_reference_sheet__hekine_chinjo_by_snow_songstress-d4jpkzr.jpg
Pokemon: Skitty
Desc. : Her normal design could easily be the PV outfit if you want to save time :3

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sounds so awesome~!

Name: lanceLOTTE
VB Link: PMed(I recommend fresamp)
Reference:
lancelottecolour2.png

Pretend this one has a scar otl...
20120310_181825-1.jpg
lotteura5.jpg

Pokemon: Luxray(or Shinx if you'd prefer to draw that ^^)

P.S. If you don't want to have to draw her armour you could always modify it or just draw her without it, I won't mind c:

TheDrunkRecruit

Teto's Territory

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Name: Utsubyo Bairetto
Voicebank: http://www.mediafire.com/?mab2gbhsaogm3w8
Pokemon: Bulbasuar (Did I spell that right?)
NOTE~ If you can, try not to make her say "ra;" the sample is messed up and I don't know how to fix it. TT^TT
Extra Info~ She can sing low and still sound good, she doesn't really need any flags, some of the otos might be messed up (sorry), she can handle the TIPS and bkh01 resampler. (Along with the default)
When drawing her, compare her chest size to Luka's, and she is very tall. (5"8)

Attachments

• bai final design.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I seem to be missing alot of fun lately without my computer... u_u; I guess I will sit this one out, since I cannot link you to anything at the moment.. But still I guess I can stalk this thread~

UtauYork

Teto's Territory
At the moment, I'm trying to take the time to update this. Seeing as my computer isn't working too well and doesn't have Internet connection, I can't, unfortunately, other than pictures. I have some sketches, but I haven't tried lately because I also can't download any banks. 8); and the ones I have are probably outdated.

So if you haven't noticed, this is on hold. But not permanently.