Possible semi-hiatus....

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ok guys.... I think I will try to connect as few as possible because I just got a terrible new concerning one of my best friends... I won't leave the forum or the Internet don't worry (even if right now I've the sudden urge to do it) but I really want to reduce my connection time...

I know that some of you will think I'm just getting dramatic and such, but honestly, I cannot believe in a simple poor coincidence... One more time, I've thought a lot to a person I deeply cherish and consider as a part of my life...

And some minutes ago, while checking my mailbox, I've got an e-mail from another friend telling me one of their siblings passed away... I... I don't have the strength to bear this anymore... I have totally plain enough to bring misfortune to the people I love by just thinking about them... Yes, it may sound crazy but that's true, each time I thin alot to them, or that I dream of them having troubles, something horrible happens. Now I just wish I wasn't even existing because of this...

This is for this reason that I decided to limit my connection (that's why I don't really talk about a farewell, and why I call this "semi-hiatus").... For the good of my friends and my idols, I prefer to take some distance, because I am scared to bring more mifortune...

I apologize in advance for this thread... And I hope you'll understand...