Presamp problems (and other errors)

P

partial

I was trying to use presamp last night and now get this strange question in the cmd.
afJv3qD.png

TX1Kjif.png

I also commonly get "failed to generate wav file. Please check the settings" when I decide to use resampler.dll (which I do sometimes).

And last thing is, when using autocvvc, if there's a note that I've not got an alias for, UTAU will just repeat the previous note in its place. Wouldn't it just be silent?

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I don't really use presamp as I don't quite understand it well, but I use autocvvc so that other note definitely should have been silent if you dont have an alias for it. Did you try checking the oto for that particular issue?

P

partial

I don't really use presamp as I don't quite understand it well, but I use autocvvc so that other note definitely should have been silent if you dont have an alias for it. Did you try checking the oto for that particular issue?
I did, by selecting only that note and hitting CTRL + G. But it doesn't open any specific configuration, it just opens the OTO menu as a whole. I should mention playing the note on its own results in no sound - it's only when playing it with others that it causes a stutter. This happens on multiple notes I don't have configurations for. (Mainly different aliased end breaths).

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
I see, well I guess you should try deleting or replacing the note that doesn't have an alias if its one you don't have recorded or configured at all. If it's a note that does exist in the list you used, I'd oto/alias it real quick and see if that solves the issue.

P

partial

I see, well I guess you should try deleting or replacing the note that doesn't have an alias if its one you don't have recorded or configured at all. If it's a note that does exist in the list you used, I'd oto/alias it real quick and see if that solves the issue.
I tried this and it solves the issue 50% of the time. Sometimes is still repeats the previous thing, and otber times it does not.