PROJECT SHIAWASSE

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
*le copy/paste from my dA journal*

http://projectshiawasse.tumblr.com/

I'm starting a project with an unusual goal: To make unknown UTAU users happy by seeing their UTAUloid used! As for the name, I chose that because 'shiawasse' is the word for 'happy', and the Project's goal is to spread happiness through singing~!

Since it's just been started there's no one running it except me. Any volunteers are welcome! I'd really appreciate it! Especially you artists. *shot*

Here's the more technical stuff about it:
Every week/two weeks an unknown UTAU that meets the qualifications will be picked and used in a song cover and have art made of them
The goal is NOT to promote or to increase popularity. It's just to make people happy.

Well, that's about it. If you wanna help out, you can contact me on here, DeviantART, or Tumblr! Sometime this week after I get everything settled the first unknown UTAU will be chosen.

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
I can't make an Utau (When I record my sounds, they don't work..well, they work, but it's just silence when I want to hear them..). But if one day I'm able to do an Utau, I would be really happy to be in this group...

Maybe I just need lot of help -_-'

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Fawkesy link said:
Oh, I'd love to help with art, video making, mixing, etc.~!

Great! When the UTAU and song are decided, would you be okay with making cover art? (I kinda wanna mix since it's the very first)

JurianChibo link said:
I can't make an Utau (When I record my sounds, they don't work..well, they work, but it's just silence when I want to hear them..). But if one day I'm able to do an Utau, I would be really happy to be in this group...

Maybe I just need lot of help -_-'

Well, you don't have to have an UTAU to help out.

About your problem, in your recordings, does the sound start right away? Or is there a pause before it? If there's a pause, then you'll need to edit it out on the oto or use a program to delete it.

JurianChibo

Teto's Territory
There's no sound, I edited the sounds so there's no pause before the sound, but I can't do the oto because when I try to do it....well...it don't work at all :/

But I have a really big project : A french utau (CV because VCV would be too difficult). I just need a mic that don't have static X_x

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
Isn't it just \"shiawase\"?  Why two s's :uhm:
I was wondering the same thing xD

Anyways I wanna join! I don't know if you know this or not, but I have an account on YouTube that does the same thing. It's called UtauUnite. ^^

I would have no problem with using some UTAUs.

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
JurianChibo link said:
There's no sound, I edited the sounds so there's no pause before the sound, but I can't do the oto because when I try to do it....well...it don't work at all :/

But I have a really big project : A french utau (CV because VCV would be too difficult). I just need a mic that don't have static X_x

Ohh, really? D: That sucks!

That's a good goal! I think French is a cool language kinda. xD

Cdra link said:

OH PFF- When I first saw the word [ever] it had two s's, so it engraved itself in my head that way. OTL

Lemondolly link said:
[quote author=Cdra link=topic=3892.msg27905#msg27905 date=1351114185]
I was wondering the same thing xD

Anyways I wanna join! I don't know if you know this or not, but I have an account on YouTube that does the same thing. It's called UtauUnite. ^^

I would have no problem with using some UTAUs.
[/quote]

How would you like to help out? Art, mixing, or management?

Oh, really? That's cool! :D

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Mixing and management. ^^

I would do art, too, but it's too time-consuming and I've got other stuff I'm in the middle of drawing right now, so no time.... :sad:

Jpegurl

Teto's Territory
Lemondolly link said:

I would do art, too, but it's too time-consuming and I've got other stuff I'm in the middle of drawing right now, so no time.... :sad:

Alright. Do you want to be a full time member/help every time, or just this once?

S'okay!

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Jpegurl link said:
[quote author=Lemondolly link=topic=3892.msg27922#msg27922 date=1351126602]

Alright. Do you want to be a full time member/help every time, or just this once?

S'okay!
[/quote]
Full time is fine

Fawkesy

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Jpegurl link said:
Great! When the UTAU and song are decided, would you be okay with making cover art? (I kinda wanna mix since it's the very first)
Sure! I'd love to do the art~