Project Sonata: DESIGN CONTEST!

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
We are having a contest!

Currently, we are looking for a new Sonata outfit designed by you, that will be featured in her new music video!
This is a pretty short post but all the info you need is in the link below. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment and ask.

The contest ends August 30th, 2016 EST at 11:59pm

More info: http://tinyurl.com/hr2fr8j

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
We have received a few entries so far, but there's room for much more! Please don't be shy! We are accepting your ideas no matter what your skill level is. Be sure to send your design to the specified email in the google doc.

I'm here if you have any questions, or you can quickly tweet at me @mikakkun on twitter!

unknownLinguist

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
We have received a few entries so far, but there's room for much more! Please don't be shy! We are accepting your ideas no matter what your skill level is. Be sure to send your design to the specified email in the google doc.

I'm here if you have any questions, or you can quickly tweet at me @mikakkun on twitter!

Question: Can I submit variants of a design? So like, multiple versions or color-schemes? Because I was considering a design that shows a bit of skin, but want to submit a version that is more covering, for the sake of covering my bases.

Reactions: h4nz is the best

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Question: Can I submit variants of a design? So like, multiple versions or color-schemes? Because I was considering a design that shows a bit of skin, but want to submit a version that is more covering, for the sake of covering my bases.

Yes, you can submit up to 1 other variant of your design.

As long as it doesn't look like two completely different designs/outfits, that's fine!
As each artist is only allowed one design entry, adding a version with additional accessories, or as what you had in mind, is allowed.

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
5 more days left!
We've received an amount of entries but there's still room for more!