Project Sonata's next album: Now accepting applications!

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko

We're happy to announce that we are now recruiting for the next album,
"Creation"!

If you missed out on taking part in the first one, please don't be shy this time around! We're looking for producers of all subscriber counts, all composing styles, all experience levels! We don't care if you're just starting out, or if you've been doing this your whole life. We just want to see what you can do and if you think you can contribute something special. We are also looking for artists and PV-makers, so if you can't create music but still have interest in helping, you should check out the document below as well!

Information and application link is HERE

In the mean time, we still have three voice banks to polish up and release, and also two collaboration songs to complete. We're working hard and I'm going to continue doing my best to bring all the information to you as it comes. Thank you all so much for supporting Project Sonata!

Reactions: 海天使

Wolfe Nebula

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ok I am really excited for this! I feel like I want to contribute to this album, but I can't use UTAU because some strange computer glitch. What I can do is help gather some hype for this album, and I am also kind of a writer and in band so I can write down some lyrics for a good song. I'd really love to help make a song so if you want I could make the lyrics and send them to you or whoever, my sister actually suffers from severe clinical depression to the point where she gets hospitalized sometimes so helping this could mean a lot too her.

If not that's fine, although an Idea I think would be awesome is maybe a duet of some sort with, of course, Sonata and another UTAU, maybe like with Toby Osbourne or Mine Laru. That last part is just brain storming at 1:30 in the morning so I don't mind if nothing of what I say in this post is done, I just like to put myself out there to help.

All in all I think Sonata is really a great UTAU and I'd love to see her grow in popularity, and who knows, UTAUs are performing in live concerts in 2 different locations this year, maybe next year Sonata could be put on the roster for one!

海天使

Stalker of Everyone
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I would really like to help out but i am only learning to write music. I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder or MDD and this means a whole lot to me. I understand if you don't want me to help with the album, but it would be really nice if I could help write music. I have applied for song writing and even made a music gmail account for this. My producer name is Tenshi-P

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Ok I am really excited for this! I feel like I want to contribute to this album, but I can't use UTAU because some strange computer glitch. What I can do is help gather some hype for this album, and I am also kind of a writer and in band so I can write down some lyrics for a good song. I'd really love to help make a song so if you want I could make the lyrics and send them to you or whoever, my sister actually suffers from severe clinical depression to the point where she gets hospitalized sometimes so helping this could mean a lot too her.

If not that's fine, although an Idea I think would be awesome is maybe a duet of some sort with, of course, Sonata and another UTAU, maybe like with Toby Osbourne or Mine Laru. That last part is just brain storming at 1:30 in the morning so I don't mind if nothing of what I say in this post is done, I just like to put myself out there to help.

All in all I think Sonata is really a great UTAU and I'd love to see her grow in popularity, and who knows, UTAU are performing in live concerts in 2 different locations this year, maybe next year Sonata could be put on the roster for one!

Thank you so much! Since right now we're just taking applications and not announcing who's in yet, I can't say anything about whether or not you'll be chosen. But! It means so much to me to hear the support for Sonata and the cause of the project ;v; !!

I will take into consideration that you'd like to be a writer, because I'm sure there will be someone who will need help with lyrics (there was last time, so don't worry!) Thank you so much for helping spread the word!

Hi, I would really like to help out but i am only learning to write music. I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder or MDD and this means a whole lot to me. I understand if you don't want me to help with the album, but it would be really nice if I could help write music. I have applied for song writing and even made a music gmail account for this. My producer name is Tenshi-P

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to hear all the positive feedback.

ShokoraOto

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
6 more days left to apply! We also are in huge need of artists for track art, and also still looking for animators who would like to make a promotional video and crossfade!
Please feel free to send in your portfolios ~ !