Project UTAU Future EX Studios

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Hello I'm here to support the project of the Future EX Studios and also ask for some aid.
Well what is the project?

The FxS project is to create 3 Utaus (among them 1 man and 2 women), namely a couple of teenagers of 16 years and a child of 10 12 years.
They can speak and sing in to 4 languages fluently: Spanish (main), English, jápanese and Portuguese already the other languages can stay with an accent of
another language, also have pre-configured to 20 voice pitch each.

The name of the male has already been decided by utau us through vote and that is his name Rayko Homori [らyこ ほもり] and the provider of voice is Leciano Araujo of Brazil
(can you consider a prodigy because it only has 15 years and you can speak 4 languages fluently)
The name of the two girls were not determined yet nen their providers of voices for them, (let some cool names and creative and we will vote and put their name into the utaus and you want to be the provider of voice contact with this Skype: Sonia.anima165).

Good Leciano Araujo can speak those languages, I'm a little more 4 worried about his voice and wanted help to see what I can do with that kind of voice here a sample of his voice: http://bit.ly/1VNDki7 Japanese and English

While the designer of them we're still deciding who's going to do, they will also have 3D models to the MMD.

Sorry you my English is not very good is WH I'm not very good with English and don't like to use internet translators.

Haruna-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
I am obligated to use the translator

Hello, I'm here to publicize the project of Future EX Studios and also ask for some help.
Well what's the project?

The FxS project is to create 3 Utaus (among them 1 man and 2 women), or if a couple of teenagers of 16 years and a child of 10 12 years.
They can talk and sing in to 4 languages fluently: Spanish (main), English, jápones and Portuguese already the other languages may be with an accent
from another language pre configured, also gave up 20 voice peaks each.

The name of the utau male has already been decided by us through voting and that is his name asdggg and the provider of the voice is asdf of Brazil (can you consider a prodigy because it only has 15 years
and you can speak 4 languages fluently)
The name of the two girls were not decided yet nên their purveyors of voices for them, (leave here some cool names and creative and we will vote and put
that name in utaus and if you want to be the provider of voice contact with this Skype: Sonia. Anima165).

Good Savitri Araujo speak these 4 languages more I'm a little worried about his voice and wanted your help to see what I can do with that kind of voice
here a sample of his voice: http://bit.ly/1VNDki7 jápones and English

While the designer of them we're still deciding who's going to do, they also have 3D models for the MMD.

Project UTAU Future EX Studios