Project UTAUstuck: The Revival

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
(copy/pasted from Tumblr):

Hey guys! You may or may not know this, but I started something called Project UTAUstuck last year. Basically, I take UTAU voicebanks, match them up to Homestuck characters and make videos and whatnot. I stopped the project because A) the voice sample video I posted didn't get good reception and :shades: I had too many ideas for videos and couldn't manage them all.

So, I'm starting the project up again, but this time, I'm going to take baby steps in approaching the project.

To start off, I have some of my headcannon voices: http://sta.sh/01mtq1rk2r8p
If you have any good ideas for open spots, I'd love to hear them!

Illisandria Carthain

Momo's Minion
I have a few suggestions!

Okay...Tony Yonne for Dirk Strider (mainly because of octopimp....), Shinya Yume for Kanaya, and maybe TATARI as Gamzee Makara...and possibly Mathieu Rosaire as Jake English (though if the latest YuKailoids were out I'd suggest THEM as Dirk and Jake).

I like this idea.
F'realz.
(Realizes all the UTAUloids she suggested are Overseas and hangs her head in shame)

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Illisandria Carthain link said:
I have a few suggestions!

Okay...Tony Yonne for Dirk Strider (mainly because of octopimp....), Shinya Yume for Kanaya, and maybe TATARI as Gamzee Makara...and possibly Mathieu Rosaire as Jake English (though if the latest YuKailoids were out I'd suggest THEM as Dirk and Jake).

I like this idea.
F'realz.
(Realizes all the UTAUloids she suggested are Overseas and hangs her head in shame)

*late reply lol* I'm glad you support the project! :D And your suggestions are pretty good. I used some of them: Tony as Dirk and Mathieu as Jake. I'll probably post the revised list of voices soon since I did a bit more changes recently.

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It wouldn't bother if I asked, what is Homestuck? I keep hearing about but when I tried looking it up on Google it wouldn't give me a clear answer. >.<

This project does sound interesting however.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
StarlightsShadow link said:
It wouldn't bother if I asked, what is Homestuck? I keep hearing about but when I tried looking it up on Google it wouldn't give me a clear answer. >.<

Homestuck is a webcomic on MSPaintAdventures.com. :smile:

StarlightsShadow

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
PKLpikachu link said:
[quote author=StarlightsShadow link=topic=1523.msg14227#msg14227 date=1336913980]

Homestuck is a webcomic on MSPaintAdventures.com. :smile:
[/quote]

Okay, I've been reading the comic, and its very cool! :D
It bored me at first, and I was about to give up and say, "Why is this entertaining to people!?"
But reading it more and more got me into it.
I would like to help support this idea of yours! :smile:

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
StarlightsShadow link said:
I like the list, but wouldn't it make more sense for Ruko to be Sollux rather than Sora? (Sorry I had to point that out. ^^:wink:

Wait, why-- OH RIGHT. Duh. ^_^;
Male!Ruko's voice fits Sollux quite well, so I'll edit the list. Thanks for the suggestion. :D

Ciel Phantomhive

Teto's Territory
If UU is voiced by Kanino Pan F, shouldn't uu be voiced by Kanino Pan M? With the probability that the two of them are sharing a body a la Calmasis I'd think it would make sense for them to be voiced by UTAU that are voiced by the same person.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Man, it's been a while since I updated this list.
utaustuck_voices_by_pklpikachu-d5dergy.png

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
candymarbles link said:
Could Matsudappoiyo possibly work for Kankri? If not new headcanon anyway hurhur
Matsudappoiyo's voice sounds a bit too young to be Kankri's, in my opinion. But thanks for the suggestion. :smile: