Promote Unknown UTAU's

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
Hi there and thank you for coming to this topic! As the title say, "Promoting"

utau's is something I want to do, mostly because:
- There's some good utau's somewhere in Nico or Youtube, and it would be nice that you could also hear them! There's talent in them!!!
This is kind of a project I want to do, of course, If you feel like it doesnt have anysense I dont have to do it.
Give your opinions! You are allowed to upload videos of UTAU's you like and you want to people to know them :smile:

P

PurinPuff

I wouldn't say she's unknown, but I must say that I have a creepy infatuation with Fuko Zonbi, both created and voiced by Fukokun or Fuuko on the Overseas Forum.
I love her voice to death, and if you like soft voicebanks, she is one to download for sure.

Here's her Wiki article

And a sample of her voice:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/fuko-zonbi-fluffoughts-mix[/soundcloud]

EDIT: This thread's for the purpose of showing off UTAU you enjoy but aren't the most popular, right? I'm not unintentionally submitting something, am I? x3

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
PurinPuff link said:
I wouldn't say she's unknown, but I must say that I have a creepy infatuation with Fuko Zonbi, both created and voiced by Fukokun or Fuuko on the Overseas Forum.
I love her voice to death, and if you like soft voicebanks, she is one to download for sure.

Here's her Wiki article

And a sample of her voice:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/purinpuff/fuko-zonbi-fluffoughts-mix[/soundcloud]

EDIT: This thread's for the purpose of showing off UTAU you enjoy but aren't the most popular, right? I'm not unintentionally submitting something, am I? x3

Dont worry, you can upload also some utau's you want people to know :smile:
GOD I LOVE HER VOICE. Is so cute!! I have to download it mwahahah she's so cute ;A;

ninjamitsuki

Momo's Minion
She meant other people.

I don't want to self-advertise, but I honestly don't use any "unknown" voice banks. But I can use this thread to discover new UTAUloids. :D

Kurogato14

Teto's Territory
ninjamitsuki link said:
She meant other people.

I don't want to self-advertise, but I honestly don't use any \"unknown\" voice banks. But I can use this thread to discover new UTAUloids. :D
Maybe not unknown, but we could make some utau's respected xD The point of this is that people show utau's that really liked and they wanted to other people hear them.

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I am really a supporter of this if you take out that one sentence.

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
  Matsudappoiyo voicebank is amazing and sounds up to vocaloid quality!
I just wish his download link wasn't broken!

Myon

Momo's Minion
poundthemochi link said:
Matsudappoiyo is /kind/ of a prominent UTAU..

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm going to start this tomorrow... Any song requests? I'll pick some unloved UTAU from NND.

D

dCatharsis

Myon link said:
[quote author=poundthemochi link=topic=1888.msg14950#msg14950 date=1337607717]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll suggest a not-so-old Chilean VB called Jed Rey.
He has a young but masculine voice, and his Whisper append is awesome! Not to mention his creator is a sweet guy ^^

Lemondolly

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Here's the newest song that I've rendered with Lulu:
[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/tsyana-gomez/candy-candy-lulu[/soundcloud]

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I haven't been able to render a song with a bank I really wanted to share with you, but in the meantime, have Emerada:

[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/smeenreviewingjputsu/emerada-maria-lesenlotte-1[/soundcloud]

She's not mine. Her full name is Emerada Maria Lesenlotte and she's a Japanese UTAU I stumbled upon some time ago. If you want to hear more of her, go to NND and look up: エメラダ・マリア・リーゼンロッテ

poundthemochi

Teto's Territory
dCatharsis link said:
[quote author=Myon link=topic=1888.msg14951#msg14951 date=1337608593]
[quote author=poundthemochi link=topic=1888.msg14950#msg14950 date=1337607717]
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'll suggest a not-so-old Chilean VB called Jed Rey.
He has a young but masculine voice, and his Whisper append is awesome! Not to mention his creator is a sweet guy ^^

[/quote]
He has the male voice that doesn't sound to muscular or angry or like my utau which is high pitched
I STILL I WISH I COULD HAVE HIS VB!