Q.P. MAVEN Redesign

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
I've come to a decision that I should redesign Q.P.'s MAVEN Append. This is what it originally looks like:

Maven Q.P..jpg

Don't get me wrong. I love this design, but I feel the hairstyle just doesn't say "Q.P.". I already have a Longhair Module made for him prior to his voicebank release, so I can use that for the hair (shown below):

Q.P. Sketch_Full.jpg

Now it's the outfit that I'm having trouble coming up with. I'm just looking for some ideas that I can use to come up with a new outfit for Q.P.'s MAVEN Append. I want something youthful and obviously appropriate, since he's only 12 years old; he's a XOTA unit, after all! I don't mind him showing off some skin but not too much, of course! I'm open to ideas, so feel free to share anything that you think would work best or I should use for Q.P.'s new MAVEN design.

Don't worry. I'll still keep the original MAVEN, but probably not with that hairstyle. Instead, that gown will be use for promotional reasons.

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello there!

I hope you don't mind my interpretation, but I hope this ca maybe help you in designing your lovely UTAU! <33

Seeing how his current design looks, I think a flowy-type of design would work well with his MAVEN Append~!

some_designs_by_stargamer01-dax6qju.png

I drew him in flowy-like attire because I am really bad at explaining// orz

I am sorry if I didn't help much, but I wish you the best of luck into redesigning him!! <3

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
Hello there!

I hope you don't mind my interpretation, but I hope this ca maybe help you in designing your lovely UTAU! <33

Seeing how his current design looks, I think a flowy-type of design would work well with his MAVEN Append~!

some_designs_by_stargamer01-dax6qju.png

I drew him in flowy-like attire because I am really bad at explaining// orz

I am sorry if I didn't help much, but I wish you the best of luck into redesigning him!! <3
Not at all! Visuals are always welcome! These designs look great, especially the one on the left! Perhaps I can use some elements from both designs for the final product. Thanks! ^^

Rei-Chan

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Of course! Thank you so much~ Feel free to use these designs as you see fit!! ^^

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
Official sketches for Q.P.'s MAVEN Redesign.
Q.P. MAVEN Redux Sketch_Page 1.jpg Q.P. MAVEN Redux Sketch_Page 2.jpg

I'm having trouble deciding on what to draw for Q.P.'s arms (bottom right). I'm not sure what looks best. In addition, feel free to give me any feedback or suggestions, as long as it'll help me choose an official redesign for Q.P. MAVEN.

Ignore the little doodles in the bottom left corner. I did those because I was bored while brainstorming.