Voicebank Q.p.

Animé Fan

Head of the Shonen Academy
Defender of Defoko
Animé Fan submitted a new Showcase Item:

Q.p.

View attachment 2553
View attachment 2554
Q.P. is a gentle and compassionate individual, but due to his feminine appearance and mannerisms, his feelings get hurt easily. Because of this, he's not romantically interested in anyone and gets uncomfortable when people call him "cute" and "beautiful", but he doesn't like being called "ugly" either. Regardless of the criticism he faces all the time, Q.P. strongly embraces his status as a shonen and seeks to find a positive light in the shonen's existence without the use of sexual exploitation or any other criminal acts.

Q.P.'s catchphrases are "shonen Style Forever!" and "No deres, please!"

Read more about this showcase item here...

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You should put a sample on that page, I always check for samples when browsing UTAU directories.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You could put a placeholder on SoundCloud or clyp without it until you've got it. It's fine either way as long as you put it up eventually, though.

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
You could put a placeholder on SoundCloud or clyp without it until you've got it. It's fine either way as long as you put it up eventually, though.
I used to have a SoundCloud, but I immediately quit after receiving rude comments on my first week. I upload my UTAU covers on Youtube, but I have to do the cover art first before I put a sample up.

Avalia-Kasa

probably a potato tbh
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You get rude comments??? You should try joining again and if you get any, block them and PM me about it. I'll help you through it.

Geez, I haven't had that problem since a troll a while back..

Animé Fan

Defender of Defoko
You get rude comments??? You should try joining again and if you get any, block them and PM me about it. I'll help you through it.

Geez, I haven't had that problem since a troll a while back..
It's already a struggle juggling between Youtube and Soundcloud, but if I do ever get my courage back, I might consider rejoining. But I should at least try to get the cover art done first. Otherwise, his voicebank's ready to be used.