Question about the red exclamation marks, I know how to fix them but...

S a l t

Teto's Territory
I'm curious what causes them to be in nearly every single Ust I download? Am I doing something wrong? There's just so many and if I fix them manually every time by right clicking and going into envelope, it would take me ages. Is there a way to do it in bulk or something?

Thanks for the help.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
The reason those are there is due to incompatible envelopes, either lines are crossing or not enough of the note is allowed to exist. Its most likely the result of different samples and oto. The way to clear em in bulk is to fit the ust to your utau, the process for this is (I think) select all notes press the reset button up top then p2p3 or p2p4 whatever you prefer then the acpt button near there.

S a l t

Teto's Territory
I haven't made an Oto yet since I'm new and just testing things out, would an Oto fix it?

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Yes, an oto would most likely fix it, also would make your utau sing better. If ya dont wanna do it yourself, I recommend pupperoni pizza/dogtoasts service. Really excellent results!

cubialpha

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
A) You NEED to have the voicebank oto'd. It will fix this 99%.
B ) It still may occasionally happen, especially with fast songs. (remember to always set the .ust to the voicebank, here's a basic tutorial) There are a few solutions.

1) Make the consonant velocity higher (for either the whole song or just the part that's ! )
2) Hit the "ACPT" button in the upper right with the everything selected.
3) Manually fix the envelope on that spot, like you've been doing.
4) If it's a recurring problem for a particular sound (say it keeps happening with "sa" for example), fix the oto.ini for it. Reducing the overlap should fix it.

Hope that helps!

Reactions: S a l t