Redesigning the monstrosity?! Critique, please. x_x

Uchi

Teto's Territory
So.
Um.

Decided to actually finish a design for KANDI. Any suggestions, people??
...please? xD;
Thanks!

kandi_redesign_reference_by_aboveapparition-d4ujw5o.png

Uchi

Teto's Territory
NaughtyPichu link said:
I really like what you did with the heels '3'

Thank you!! ^__^
I'd think they'd hurt like nobody's business though...haha.

Zelfie Windwalker

Ruko's Ruffians
It's certainly a pretty unique design, and I like that. As Pichu said, the heels are pretty cool :wink:

I kind of feel like she needs something on her shoulders. Not an object, just a little design or something. Right now, everything but the shoulders has a decent amount of detail, so maybe some attention there too would help.

Try it, but I don't know if it might be too busy. The only other thing I might mention is that her hairline looks a little off, unless she's supposed to have short bangs.

Uchi

Teto's Territory
Zelfie Windwalker link said:
It's certainly a pretty unique design, and I like that. As Pichu said, the heels are pretty cool :wink:

I kind of feel like she needs something on her shoulders. Not an object, just a little design or something. Right now, everything but the shoulders has a decent amount of detail, so maybe some attention there too would help.

Try it, but I don't know if it might be too busy. The only other thing I might mention is that her hairline looks a little off, unless she's supposed to have short bangs.

I'll think about the shoulders thing. But yes, think Rooney Mara's hair. The hairline is supposed to be way up, haha. Thank you though!

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Uchi link said:
[quote author=Zelfie Windwalker link=topic=1212.msg8560#msg8560 date=1333380551]

I'll think about the shoulders thing. But yes, think Rooney Mara's hair. The hairline is supposed to be way up, haha. Thank you though!
[/quote]

You also might consider slanting the bangs a teensy bit! I think it would look cool xD

P

PurinPuff

I love the uniqueness of her design. :3
I just hope she's wearing panties, though; there might be a flash or two. xD I jest.
As for the shoulders that Zelfie mentioned, maybe an epaulette would do the trick?