Redistribution of USTs

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I have discovered that the next user kaitojhon@youtube redistributes usts without permission at his blog: http://kaitojhonutau.blogspot.com

Sadly he is a mexican user again who seem to ignore about rules and rights. He even redistributes VOCTROLOIDS BRUNO and CLARA in a illegal way.

I already informed VOCTROLABS about that.

If you are victim of his plagiarism, please send a report and tell other ust-makers about it!

LupinAKAFlashTH

DEX's Voice Provider. Woah.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
By "submitting a report"... where would we do this, exactly? :uhm:;  He redistributed my Chaining Intention UST-  OH LOL THAT REDISTRIBUTE IS ON MEGAUPLOAD;
but still though, this actually makes me really mad, where to report

Yue Nagareboshi

Senior Tutor
Senior Tutor
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
possibly sending PM on his channel to take down links of stop redistributing. If many people go against him he will stop reposting as he wants to.

There's also option to report to blogspot admins about it... He is even redistributing cracked V3 on his blog, so he is redistributing piracy at that point too.

EDIT: I recived a PM of him about a comment I posted on his channel, telling him to not redistribute USTs that are not his nor VOCALOIDS, he replied:

kaitojohn.png

"I am sorry, I just share my contributions, and I will delete your comment, not because I am mad, I dont want any trouble, I hope you understand".

The topic says about BRUNO and CLARA, yet the usts were also included on that comment, that means he care less about that.

MystSaphyr

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Welp that's definitely my Gocha Gocha Urusee UST.
I sent him a message myself about it. We'll see what happens.