Requesting a cover

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
Hi guys, so...I wanted to make two covers with my UTAU Matsuo Sora:

- The Lost One's Weeping
- Migikata no Chou (Len Version)

Tho, I am too dumb to make it sound good; in the ust...I would love to hear my UTAU sing those songs, so could anyone please do a cover of those? Thanks in advance!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/266gtzxt4iqsgc6/Matsuo+Sora+V1.rar

(His voicebank)

Tomato Hentai

dont call me a veggie
Defender of Defoko
lol
Going "I'm not gonna make this cover sound good so I'll ask other people to do it for me" is kind of a cop-out. If you practice you'll get better at making covers, but if you just decide you can't do covers and don't even try, you'll get nowhere.

Sors

Local Guppie & UTAU Korean Advocate
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
I tried making them as good as possible; like 10 times. I pressed every button, cleared preutterance and overlap, set modulation to 0, pressed reset, acpt, p2p3, acpt, tried the normal resampler, tried TIPS, freesamp, and moresampler. Yeah it sounded pretty horrible, with every UTAU I used. Yes, even HQ Vipper's. But that's only happened to Migikata no Chou, and since it's the only UST out there...

I think for a good Lost One's Weeping Cover, I should at first finish my Appends, as one of them is a shout append, and well; it's a screamo song so...

And, I made some covers you can listen to on my SC, and well, they're not bad at all. I CAN make my UTAU sound good, however I can't work with that UST, it's either hating me or somethings wrong with my Laptop.

Melomad

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
lol
Going "I'm not gonna make this cover sound good so I'll ask other people to do it for me" is kind of a cop-out. If you practice you'll get better at making covers, but if you just decide you can't do covers and don't even try, you'll get nowhere.
Actually I think Sora is putting a lot of effort in his covers and in his UTAU in general. Just look at his Soundcloud.
He just want some help on two songs that he seems to have problems with. I don't understand why we can't help him.

Reactions: mallowkey and Piia