Resampler not finding files?

Morry

Teto's Territory
Hi, I'm new here and have been using Utau smoothly for a few months now but last night I ran into an issue that I can't seem to figure out.

Last night I downloaded two japanese VCV voicebanks. after installing them like normal I went to go plug and play a few USTs but when I started to render if the resampler kept saying "file not found" after rendering each note. I tried a few different resamplers, same problem. Whenever it was done no sound would come out.

All my other voice banks work just fine on the USTs I tested them on. The banks also came from a person I had just downloaded a different bank japanese VCV from and that one works fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Try going into settings as enabling "check file existence"
[doublepost=1457657256][/doublepost]also make sure that the banks copied correctly.

Morry

Teto's Territory
Where should I be going exactly to enable "check file existence"?

And I did make sure to check the files once they copied over. Everything looked just fine.

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
In the Option window, go to the Rendering tab. It should be there.

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
EDIT: I f-ed up and posted the wrong image. one sec
[doublepost=1457661330][/doublepost]
owcyhaX.png

there, the correct image orz....

Morry

Teto's Territory
Thanks for giving me an image, though it seems I have had that box checked the whole time :/

na4a4a

Supporter
Defender of Defoko
which banks are these so that we can take a look at it? maybe also take a screenshot of what the oto looks like.

if anything something strange could of happened to the the config and that's why it doesn't find the samples.

P

partial

By any chance is this VCV voicebank trouble happening with KAI KIM?

Morry

Teto's Territory
Sorry for the late replies - the voicebanks are Darling's, you can find them here. I have her Party bank and it works fine, but her CrazyMoon bank and Valentine bank arent working for me.

Morry

Teto's Territory
just wanted to update saying that i completely redownloaded the two banks, instead of just trying to unzip them again, but those two specifically dont seem to be working still.