Resampler not running?

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I don't know what to do because this didn't happen prior to this.

Everytime i try to render something with resamp, i get this error:
vVnRQCy.png

It's never happened before and i don't know what changed aaa--

Also what're some other good resamplers? i have fresamp, TIPS, and w4u :O

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
Check your if you have a "," instead of "." in the number part of the format window. It can crash resamplers if it isnt set to "."

idol

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Check your if you have a "," instead of "." in the number part of the format window. It can crash resamplers if it isnt set to "."
It works on every other resampler so i don't think this is the problem, but i still wouldnt know how to check ;;;

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
It works on every other resampler so i don't think this is the problem, but i still wouldnt know how to check ;;;
You can open the format window by going to clock, language and region settings, then change location and hit format tab, advanced settings and look for desimalsign... But it sounds odd that it only affects the regular resampler and not the other ones. Is it placed somewhere different than the others, like somewhere in the programfiles folder?

Milk

i like bad things
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It could be a problem with the oto of one of the notes? In that case, just press cancel, let it render, listen for any silences in the rendered part, and try adjusting the oto for that sample.
As for alternative resamplers, you could try tn_fnds for softer voicebanks, or you could try moresampler which can make banks sound super realistic (though you might experience bugs since it was just released)