Returning to UtaForum!

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi, I'm Cola!

Not sure if anyone here would remember me, but I used to be fairly active on here and in the UTAU community in general. Unfortunately, when I started college, my activity dropped pretty fast. I still listen to new UTAU covers on Soundcloud and YouTube, and I still fiddle with UTAU projects quite a bit, but I haven't really posted anything in months! And I certainly haven't been keeping up with the UtaForum community.

I found this site again today when I was looking for a tutorial on utaugrowl, and was surprised to see how active it was! I'd love to get back into this community, it looks like there's a lot of cool stuff going on here. I have a few UTAU projects in the works at the moment, and I hope that when they're done I'll be able to share them all with you.

I look forward to meeting all of the new faces and catching up with the old ones! :smile:

Zoku

making doper vocaloid music than the rest
Defender of Defoko
Hello! It's been so long since I've seen your username--it's nice to see a familiar face. :smile:

VaNexuS

The Interstellar NexuS of Super Novas
Defender of Defoko
Ohh, Heyyo~ Welcome back, if you decide to stick around again~! Good to see you around again~. ; u ;/

chibiveggie

Teto's Territory
Hello! Welcome back! I really enjoyed your old works, and it'll be a pleasure to see if you end up making new ones! :smile:

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! It's been so long since I've seen your username--it's nice to see a familiar face. :smile:

Haha, yeah, it's definitely been a while! Thanks for the warm welcome! ouo

Ohh, Heyyo~ Welcome back, if you decide to stick around again~! Good to see you around again~. ; u ;/

Oh hey there! Thanks, I definitely hope to stick around! It's good to see you again, too~ ^^

Hello! Welcome back! I really enjoyed your old works, and it'll be a pleasure to see if you end up making new ones! :smile:

Ahh, thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear that, I hope my new stuff won't disappoint. ^^

Reactions: chibiveggie

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I REMEMBER YOU

yo im alex/hae/haejin AND im pretty stupid but whatever
so ya
hello

mona vccv please

bye

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I REMEMBER YOU

yo im alex/hae/haejin AND im pretty stupid but whatever
so ya
hello

mona vccv please

bye

Hiya, nice to meet you! :wink:

Mona VCCV is planned! I actually have a little bit of progress on it, but it's on hold until I finish her Japanese VCV Burst append, which I'm working super hard on and plan to release on her birthday in August. Definitely expect to start hearing VCCV demos after that~

keopi

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hiya, nice to meet you! :wink:

Mona VCCV is planned! I actually have a little bit of progress on it, but it's on hold until I finish her Japanese VCV Burst append, which I'm working super hard on and plan to release on her birthday in August. Definitely expect to start hearing VCCV demos after that~
im the definition of hype
mona was one of the first cvvc English vbs I binge DL'd
her, piper k, and lizett

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Welcome back! 8D

When I first time got into UTAU and searched on Youtube "English UTAU", I found Mona's Yellow cover. Mona was (with CZloid and Halt Tanner) first English UTAU(s) what I ever listened. Btw, I love Mona's design hshshs

Reactions: unknownLinguist

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Hi there! I haven't seen you before but I only joined a few months ago. Welcome back and nice to meet you though! ^.^/

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
im the definition of hype
mona was one of the first cvvc English vbs I binge DL'd
her, piper k, and lizett
Eee, I am glad~ <3

Hello! Welcome back! 8D

When I first time got into UTAU and searched on Youtube "English UTAU", I found Mona's Yellow cover. Mona was (with CZloid and Halt Tanner) first English UTAU(s) what I ever listened. Btw, I love Mona's design hshshs
asdfadsf thank you for the kind words and for the warm welcome~ ;u;

Hi there! I haven't seen you before but I only joined a few months ago. Welcome back and nice to meet you though! ^.^/
Thanks! Nice to meet you, too. :smile:

Reactions: SOHBlue and Nohkara