Romaji english voicebanks?

I've been wanting to cover Housewife Radio for a LoNg time but I know like nothing about english utau so I was wondering if someone could tell me a nice sounding utau who would fit this kind of ust (like, reclist wise):

25h1nk5.png

I have tried some english utau that I had (lizett, cz, merry kohaku) but none of them have the right reclist.

If it helps, the utau used in the original ust cover was Lucetta Hageshine.

Thanks ;-)

Reactions: HIRATELIER

heta-tan

Genderless Goon
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
It looks like you're going to have to convert the UST or find a CVVC/VCCV ust. It seems the ust is using a custom reclist which none of the UTAU you used have.

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If the banks that you like to use aren't compatible with the UST in question, you have the following options:
- look for older versions of their banks (if they're VCCV, see if CVVC is available and if they're compatible with the notes in the ust)
- if the phonetics of the UST look custom/deviate from Cz or x-sampa phonetics, you're gonna need to be familiar with the song and convert by hand with the utau bank of your choice. There's no guarantee you'll find another bank using the exact same reclist/alias schema as the original bank that was used - most English banks use Cz, delta, or customized x-sampa (like LEXYS). The one exception that comes to mind may be Kanochi Neko, but I can't say with certainty that she'll work.