Romaji VCV with Kana Alias help?

LightBadger

Teto's Territory
I'm having some huge issues.
I recently downloaded Ritsu's romaji vcv reclist, and I can't find anything to help me oto it! I've been looking for his romaji voicebank as reference, but it's nowhere to be found.
Note: The rec strings look like this  "ba_ba_bi_ba_bu_be_ba"
I don't know what to do! I'm over here practically ripping my hair out of my head >.<
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
... "I can't find anything to help me oto it" ...Ah, that's silly. I bet this forum or one of the older versions have a whole section or thread helping out with general vcv otoing. Having ritsu's oto / bank won't help you necessarily learn how to do VCV otos..because it kinda sounds like you might just slap it on and not adjust? Which is no good to VCV banks. I personally say people only should use another oto for aliases.

To make a nice oto, you probably would have to clear all of his settings so you may as well just learn how to do regular VCV otoing? :uhuhu:

Anyway! Here's Halo's uniform VCV oto tutorial which is really helpful to beginners~!
【UTAU】 連続音/VCV Oto.ini - The Uniform Way 【TUTORIAL】

And yes. Ritsu doesn't have Romaji VCV bank at all, Aline just translated all the strings.

LightBadger

Teto's Territory
Thats what I meant OTL
I need help to get the aliases. Thats why I was looking for an oto lol
Thanks for the video, I'm gonna check it out~