Romaji VCV

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm a little unsure of which topic it should go under so if it's out of place, please kindly notify me. = v =b+++

I've been craving more VCV's but...everyone encodes in hiragana nonetheless..Q 7 Q''' But I guess I understand since it's faster when you don't add your own aliases. So please mention every VCV bank that you know is in romaji, Lite or Standalone is cool with me. If the oto's and quality are at a minimum of decent, and with a little bit of my bias for voice type, I'm someone who almost then instantly DL's??? u v ub

What I remember at the moment
Bikuta
Kenji
HARMON-E
Trixie
Maybe kinda not yet Kaisho
Stella I think???
Kamirei has them that aren't released?
Senne Ruri
TATARI
Linako's old lite bank
Putri
Speedy Torane?
Violetta
Halt Tanner
Shikakune Daniru
Sashoune Yura

COOL KIDS WHO HAVE ROMAJI VCV TOO
Because I'm that weirdo who actually enjoys using it. It's like INSTANT download for me. XDD
Kiki
Camila
Kazumi
Ame's are on its way
Mino (separate, not both)
Yume? (separate, not both . . . maybe)
Seine Dashi
Amare Arco's on their way.
Eli

Unclassified

---
If you can be awesome and translate banks to romaji for me, I would be such a happy panda. = v = I think I'm going to attempt banks that don't have their files deleted midway through download like Fuki's maybe?? but anywayyyy
I would be more than happy to do an UTA-trade with you? I'm cool with art, mixing maybe? Uhh, DA points if that's worth anything to you? I don't know...stuff like that. MAN, HAVE I BEEN DYING FOR BANKS LIKE RANA AND POIYO RETAKE.

Astral-Arts

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ama's newest VCV bank that I'm making atm is going to be romaji filenames just for you. <3

And this time I wont screw up the oto file names by having to change them end ending up reading sounds wrong because I'm starting from scratch.

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Rave link said:
Ama's newest VCV bank that I'm making atm is going to be romaji filenames just for you. <3

And this time I wont screw up the oto file names by having to change them end ending up reading sounds wrong because I'm starting from scratch.

Q A Q Oh man, you're spoiling me with all this re-encoding things to romaji / then deciding to remake everything in romaji from scratch after all the pestering I had been doing for Ama's! XDD I LOOK FORWARD TO THEM~~~

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
AHHH YOU REMINDING ME TO BRIBE SOMEONE TO ROMAJI KAISHO THANK YOU BBY
I need to get back onto dA soon. And yooooou need to get a UTAU Online to join the fun. :U

But anyways, I sent you a PM a long while ago on some more banks, I'm pretty sure? I can dig through my messages to find it if you'd like. Though, like you probably remember, they're only romaji encoded, not actually romaji VCV. DX

lazerwolf96

Momo's Minion
Ah! I thought I was the only one with this idea ^^; shows how behind I am! ;o; I'm currently making the oto.ini from scratch because I'm smart and I am currently ...... failing ._. can't find a good reclist HNNNNNG-

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
@shinami I PROBABLY WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I GET BBY'S VCV'S Q V Q
; 7 ; I SORRYYYYY. I'm just...so lazy when it comes to making accounts for this and that. ;;; But yep yep. I got that note, just forgot many of them so I couldn't list. :'D

@lazer Hehe I'm getting off topic but ah yeaaah good for you bro'. * v * Planning to make your own oto whoo. /highfive/ u v u I personally trust that more, maybe because the fact when I do things I makes lots of typos so it doesn't help me anyway and not be able to double check aliases hehe...
Also, you can grab a lite list easily. Aline I'm pretty sure also uploaded Ritsu's standalone? I'mworkingonauseless5-moraandShinamiwasmakinga7-mora? Yep. Neither are going to be released soon though.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
PandaLolii link said:
@shinami I PROBABLY WILL CONTINUE UNTIL I GET BBY'S VCV'S Q V Q
; 7 ; I SORRYYYYY. I'm just...so lazy when it comes to making accounts for this and that. ;;; But yep yep. I got that note, just forgot many of them so I couldn't list. :'D

@lazer Hehe I'm getting off topic but ah yeaaah good for you bro'. * v * Planning to make your own oto whoo. /highfive/ u v u I personally trust that more, maybe because the fact when I do things I makes lots of typos so it doesn't help me anyway and not be able to double check aliases hehe...
Also, you can grab a lite list easily. Aline I'm pretty sure also uploaded Ritsu's standalone? I'mworkingonauseless5-moraandShinamiwasmakinga7-mora? Yep. Neither are going to be released soon though.

lolololol at where that twitter thing leads
at how an at symbol does that here apparently

I'll pull it up when I get off dA hiatus. I want to force myself to finish a UST before I return. DX I'll have pretty pictures to post when I do~

Back on topic, yeah, don't expect the 7-mora until summer pssssh. That will be Kimusume's VCVs, which I won't have time for nor determination for until some time between spring and summer. But it should be a custom, romaji encoded VCV reclist/oto with none of the silly repetition of Ritsu's, so it's more like Ruko Male's. I'll maybe do 8-mora too if I can learn how to voice it and not trip up and figure out if I need to fix it like Ritsu's.

AND 5-MORA IS VERY USEFUL BBY. Many people are too lazy/are not physically capable of holding out a 7-mora, so 5-mora is great to have available!

tady159

Ruko's Ruffians
My VCV [Seine Dashi's VCV] (with a list that I made myself) is encoded in romaji, and has the alias in both romaji and kana.

lazerwolf96

Momo's Minion
PandaLolii link said:
/highfiveback/ Cool story bro owo
and I'll check to see if I can find that reclist belonging to Ritsu c: thanks for your advice! ^^

kirrinx

Teto's Territory
Amare Arco's VCV lite is encoded in Romaji and has both Romaji& Hiragana aliases ~

//still oto'ing .. ; A; its taking me a while lol as i'm ridiculously picky with oto's xD;; and it doesn't help that i'm making them from scratch either lol ~

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
...SO MANY BANKS. Q A Q *happy dance* I'll be sure to add them all!
A lot of them I remember now, .. I forgot to add them when I wrote the initial list though. XD;;

@tala -Wait, Yume too? Oh, I thought she changed the aliases to romaji VCV only or just oto related stuff. Not the files too? Q v Q I should check it out.

@lazer - http://vocaloidotaku.net/index.php?/topic/6290-vcv-reclist-please/
It was a quick google search so I don't know if the link is broken or not. u v u

@shinami - XD Yeah, I figured the mora list was going to be for Kimubby. = v =b 8-mora should be for Leil, mhmyep.
BUT CLEARLY WE SHOULD ALL RECORD 14 MORA LIKE RARU. /shot

OHH WOAH. AT SYMBOLS DO LEAD SOMEWHERE PFF.

@tady- Oh! Your own list? I should check that out too. = v =b

Tala

Momo's Minion
PandaLolii link said:
@tala -Wait, Yume too? Oh, I thought she changed the aliases to romaji VCV only or just oto related stuff. Not the files too? Q v Q I should check it out.

Yes, Yume too :D
I have her bank and I couldn't use it if it were hiragana file names =v=

Matsukai

Momo's Minion
I have a romaji vcv list, but i translated the one annamaeblythe uploaded in her tutorial (5 mora) i asked her and she dont liked the idea of distributing the list cause she thinks doing it will make newcomers lazy for learning hiragana -n-

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You don't really need a romaji reclist. Any reclist at all works, you just have to go through the pain of saving in romaji and editing your own otos from scratch since few romaji VCV otos exist in easily modifyable condition.

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
. . . Wait what? Ha ha, I'm sorry for having reasons to prevent me having from JP locale forcing me to have to use a romaji reclist??? XDD
Not to start an argument, but many of the JP locale users with hiragana lists still can't read it well. . . They kinda just pay attention to the aliases and order from which it is from the list..if you know what I mean? Some users just need to hear that it ends with an "a" as an example and then figure it out with an easier to manipulate / follow Ritsu list??? That's another reason why people use a pre-aliased list from what I heard? Uh . . lol idk though.

But that's quite alright! I think users can live with just a lite list and Ritsu's translated list for now. = v =b Thanks for mentioning it though!

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
PandaLolii link said:
. . . Wait what? Ha ha, I'm sorry for having reasons to prevent me having from JP locale forcing me to have to use a romaji reclist??? XDD
Not to start an argument, but many of the JP locale users with hiragana lists still can't read it well. . . They kinda just pay attention to the aliases and order from which it is from the list..if you know what I mean? Some users just need to hear that it ends with an \"a\" as an example and then figure it out with an easier to manipulate / follow Ritsu list??? That's another reason why people use a pre-aliased list from what I heard? Uh . . lol idk though.

But that's quite alright! I think users can live with just a lite list and Ritsu's translated list for now. = v =b Thanks for mentioning it though!

bby feels bad now
she's been so used to being able to read hiragana and others being able to
QAQ

I just meant to say you should be able to take any reclist and save it as romaji, but I completely derped and forgot that the point of this is that you can't see those reclists.

I'll be happy to also put reclists together for my custom 7-mora and 8-mora when I eventually do them, in romaji. *nod*