Romaji VCV

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
bby feels bad now
she's been so used to being able to read hiragana and others being able to
QAQ

I just meant to say you should be able to take any reclist and save it as romaji, but I completely derped and forgot that the point of this is that you can't see those reclists.

I'll be happy to also put reclists together for my custom 7-mora and 8-mora when I eventually do them, in romaji. *nod*

Q A Q Oh bby don't feel bad, that was my fault! I should've did an at or quote sign. ;;;;;
I actually meant to direct it to the "I have a romaji vcv list, but i translated the one annamaeblythe uploaded in her tutorial (5 mora) i asked her and she dont liked the idea of distributing the list cause she thinks doing it will make newcomers lazy for learning hiragana -n- "
Specifically Mae's comment about not distributing since users would be "lazy." Q A Q I FEEL SO BAD FOR GIVING YOU THE WRONG IDEA AHHHHH I WOULD NEVER BE UPSET WITH SHINAMI BBY ;A; FORGIVE MY DERP TRAIN OF THOUGHT. /cry forever

Tala

Momo's Minion
Do you still need Romaji VCVs? :*>
Because Tala started using VCVs lately and I wanted a few more Banks to use =v=

Halt Tanner
Shikakune Daniru
Seine Dashi (has romaji and hiragana alias ♥)
Sashoune Yura

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Tala link said:
Do you still need Romaji VCVs? :*>
Because Tala started using VCVs lately and I wanted a few more Banks to use =v=

Halt Tanner
Shikakune Daniru
Seine Dashi (has romaji and hiragana alias ♥)
Sashoune Yura
QAQ

I came here to mention that I had released mine because I remembered this thread from before that

and then you

I love you. owo

Dojan

Momo's Minion
Adding on to this topic.
Tady made a TERRIFIC 5mora Romaji reclist. I am in love with it and I'd give Tady a big bouquet of roses if I'd be able to. I love the list.
It's available here http://utaforum.com/topic/8975503/1/

I based PhaseU (Hard) and I'm basing my upcoming banks on this reclist. In either case, if you'd like to, heres the oto file for it.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1170128/PhaseU%20OTO/oto.zip
The filenames are romaji (as the reclist is romaji, just pop it into oremo, generate frq files, add this oto and refit), but the aliases are kana. Not sure if you're comfortable with that or not.
Maybe someone someday would feel like running a script converting each kana to it's representative latin letters, I'm a bit too lazy at the moment.
Feel free to use and abuse that oto, I'm just happy if I can help :smile:

Tala

Momo's Minion
Cdra link said:
QAQ

I came here to mention that I had released mine because I remembered this thread from before that

and then you

I love you. owo

Wow...Thank You~ OuO
I really like her voice (y)

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh
oh
There were replies sob, I never checked sorry. ;;;;; Yes, Tala! I'm always looking forward to seeing any new Romaji VCV's. Updated the list!

On the topic of reclists
I made a 5-mora too...I think I lost that notebook though oh sob ;;
Shinami has a planned 7 (non Ritsu) and 8 mora
As well have I created a 3-mora because I can but I won't distribute until the summer. (Shinami too.)

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
WAIT HOW EMBARASSING
THIS WAS THE SAME THREAD I ALREADY REPLIED TALKING ABOUT MORA LISTS CREATED
SOBS EVERYWHERE I THOUGHT I SAID IT SOMEWHERE ELSE ;;;;;;

-adds kinda but I'm not sure how her aliases are-