Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Our roleplay about four vocaloids, who go on vacation to a lodge resort... and trouble starts ensuing.

---
[Appearance]
Name:
Model:
Project:
Other:
Wiki Page:

---

fad8u9.jpg

Name: Aichou Kogaku  {Translates into Mournful melody/Ancient Sound}
Model: F.13  {Stands for Friday the 13th}
Project: Omenloid
Likes: Night, Rabbits, Cosplay, Yuri, Music, Dancing, Dolls, Lolita clothes,
Dislikes: Eggs, Tuna, Eggplants, The color yellow
Other: Her model tattoo is on her right elbow.
Wiki Page: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Aichou_Kogaku

Name: Kaichou Kogaku  {Translates into Shading/Ancient Melody}
Model: F.13M  {Stands for the fact he is the male version of Aichou}
Hair color/Style: Long white hair, with black tips, he likes to wear it down.
Eye color: He has heterochromia, like Aichou. HIS left eye is teal, and HIS right eye is purple.
Height: 6"0
Build: Slightly muscular
Project: Omenloid
Likes: Elegant Gothic Aristocrat(Think male version of Gothic Lolita), Night, Hares, Clonky boots, Drawing, Music.
Dislikes: Flies.
Other: He has a celtic tattoo on his left palm.
http://www.best-tattoo-pictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tribal-tattoos-pictures-designs-14.jpg
Wiki Page: N/A

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
yuumeifreeb.png

Name: Yuumei Ekiguchi
Model: 13B-1 (The 13, when put closely together, makes a B, and B in Old English font is Yuumei's favourite, 13 being her lucky number)
Project: VALKYloid
Likes: Singing, reading, writing, drawing, painting, anime,manga,video games, music, cellos, pianos, violas, cold weather, fashionable clothes of any kind.
Dislikes: Celery, onions, rude people, liars, boredom, extremely hot climates.
Other: Her model tattoo is located on the back of her neck in Old English font.
Wiki Page: Here

Name: Uma Ningyou
Model: N/A at the moment
Project: Ningyoloid
Likes: Miso soup, books, rabbits, music, excitement, being the boss of...practically everything.
Dislikes: Too many things to list.
Other: She's not so domineering as to be a burden, she just likes being in charge. Besides her group of friends, she's not as friendly to others as she could be and she's VERY protective of Aichou. Uma is also the type of woman to never lie about anything. If she doesn't like something, she'll be honest about it and toward Aichou, Uma is the sweetest, and most flirtatious, person imaginable.

Her appearance this
Wiki Page: N/A

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
{Don't sweat it, I had to disappear, too. ;w ; But yes, I am! :3}

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou had slumped over in her seat, fast asleep. Her rabbit ears almost off from her head leaning against the window. She liked long trips... but, they always wacked her sleep schedual, leaving her to sleep whenever she could. The car hit a bump, and whacked her head against the window, causing her to jump awake.

Kaichou looked out the window, trying to focus. His head was killing him... but it wasn't quite like a migraine. It was sort of a dull, dull burn. All he wanted, was to close his eyes and sleep like his sister.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yuumei and Uma, on the other hand, occupied the front two seats with the pink haired female driving and the blue haired female quietly arguing about the directions. Despite the constant rousing, Yuumei had continued to easily drive, although they had encountered a few bumps along the way. With a slight frown tugging her lips, she glanced at the mirror to see how the siblings were doing and noticed that the bump had caused Aichou to awaken. "Sorry about that, bunny." She chuckled weakly, using the nickname to at least show she was being serious in her apology. At a stop, her magenta eyes then laid on Kaichou who seemed to be...Perhaps a bit dazed?

Her lips parted as she waited for the light to change, "Something bothering you, Kaichou?" She offered, voice soft and willing to listen if needed.

Instead of hearing a reply from the male, Uma laughed slightly and flicked Yuumei rather gently and in a somewhat playful manner. "Keep your eyes on the road, bubblegum. If he wanted to talk, I'm sure he would."

The instant look on Yuumei's face showed slight irritation, but the female simply sighed and continued driving. A while of silence had come across them until finally they were driving up to the lodge they would be spending the next few days in. Just from the look of the outside showed how spectacular it was!

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Yeah, just a major headache... I guess." Kaichou responded, pulling his sister close, so she could sleep without knocking her head. He then looked back up to the driver, wondering if Uma was getting on her nerves?

Aichou muttered it was okay, before she curled up to her brother and passed back out. Usually, it seemed to take her forver to fall asleep, but, she was passing in and out of conciousness faster then she could keep track! But she hoped they'd be there, soon.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Then just try to relax, maybe close your eyes a little. We're almost there, but it doesn't hurt." Yuumei responded. Once they were in the car parking area, Yuumei parked the car closest to where they would be staying, that way it would be easier access to their suit cases. "Looks like we're here, everyone." She purred happily, eyes sparkling as they came across the wonderful sight. "It's absolutely gorgeous!" Yuumei could only start to imagine how many people would be staying at the lodge, as well. Surely it had to be quite a few. But that was when something didn't seem right. There weren't any other cars there except one, which was a shabby looking black car.

Uma looked around as well and was the first to exit out of the car. Placing her hands on her hips, she seemed to scan the area for the longest of times. "I don't know...Granted, teh place is lovely, but soemthing doesn't strike me right." She mumbled, not making haste to walk over to Aichou's side of the car and open the door for her.

Yuumei opened the back of the trunk and occupied herself with carrying some luggage, "I think you're just getting a bit too paranoid, Uma. Relax! We're on vacation!"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"C'mon Aichou, wake up." Kaichou responded, trying to shake his sister awake. Aichou opened a sleepy eye, sitting up abit. "A-Are we there?" She asked, to which Kaichou responded to with, with a yes. Aichou then unbuckled herself, and stepped out of the car, looking at the lodge. "Wooowww! I looks like a castle!" She commented still sleepy.

Chuckiling, Kaichou got out of the car, only to slow down his pace when he opened his door. That sun, just seemed to keep eatting away at him. He wanted to get inside... where it was safe.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
To Aichou's comment, both Yuumei and Uma had offered slight chuckles themselves. "It really does." Yuumei responded, taking another glance at it before heading toward the door. As she had done so, she hummed softly to herself and knocked politely on the door, stepping back to await someone to open it. It took less than a minute, the doors swung to life and opened in front of her to reveal a rather creepy older man. For once in perhaps a long time, the bubblegum haired female felt a bit perturbed just being in his presence.

"I am the caretaker." The way he spoke was rather serious, although it had, for some reason, a morbid take on it, not very pleasant to Yuumei's ears. Without another word he took the bags from Yuumei's hands and put them in front of a few doors, which she figured would be their rooms. As she turned back to grab a few bags, she sported a rather confused face, much unlike her normal demeanor.

Uma gathered her belongings, which were stashed in a decent sized backpack. She slung them over her shoulder and walked over to Aichou, flashing a dazzling smile, "Need any help with anything?" She asked sweetly, hands folded in front of her.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou rubbed her eyes, trying to wake. "N-No... I got them... T-Thank you though." She whispered, moving to pick up her own bag from the back. She then turned to follow Yuumei inside, the man not really bothering her. Her fortay was "creepy".

Kaichou had picked up his duffel bag aswell, following his sister inside. Like Yuumei, he found the man... quite disturbing. He noted, his room was right next to Yuumei's, and they all had individual rooms.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
With a tilt of her head, Uma looked to Aichou and nodded a bit, "Alright, you're welcome. Just remember that if you need anything, I'm here to help, alright?" She offered a flirty wink before adjusting the straps on her bag and allowing the rest to head in. She was the last in front of the door and stared out at the landscape in front of her. Something just didn't feel right to her. But perhaps she was over thinking it. She sighed, ruffling her short-ish blue hair before heading in, closing the doors behind her. She looked all around but didn't catch a glance of the caretaker, perhaps she was a lucky one for that.

Yuumei took notice of where all of the rooms were and whose room she was next to. Noting that it was Kaichou's, she turned to the male and offered a cheerful smile, "Looks like you'll be seeing a lot of me, huh, neighbor?" She asked with a laugh, heading toward the door to see what her room would look like. Despite almost tripping a few times out of her excitement, she enjoyed the momentary feel of the wind she conjured on her own running through her long, wavy/curly pink hair. Just as she was to open the door, the caretaker had come out of practically nowhere and offered her a key.

"Your room key, Madame." He spoke, placing it in her hand before taking a look at her. "Beauty is as beauty does. Perhaps you should keep this in mind during your stay here." He turned to the other two females and nodded, as if reaffirming that that odd, riddled phrase should apply to them, too. He then hung the other's keys around the doorknobs for them before leaving to some other part of the building.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou looked to be in deep thought about the riddle that was presented. She was so deep in thought she failed to notice who was rooming next to her. Once she was "back", she proceeded to unlock her door anxious to see her room.

Kaichou watched the man with an arched brow. He wondered if he had taken in bleach... or something. "I do believe thats a good thing." Kaichou responded to Yuumei with a bright smile, as he turned to unlock his door.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma had also taken a bit of time to wonder about the riddle the man had said, now getting a vague glance of him. Perhaps it meant to watch their actions? She shrugged it off and walked toward her room. after inserting the key and twisting the knob, she pushed the door open and looked all around, dropping her bag near the entrance. It was quite the luxurious room, that much was for sure! A grin hit her reddened lips as her equally red eyes looked all around. An exquisitely large bed, dresser set, small vanity, although she was sure she wouldn't really use it much, closet...It really did have all the works. "Top notch." She mumbled in approval, folding her arms loosely under her breasts.

Glancing over to Kaichou as he spoke, she felt a soft hint of pink sting at her cheeks as she giggled, "I only hope so." The last thing she wanted to be was someone's worse nightmare..If she liked them, that is. She prided herself greatly on being excellent company for those she befriended and held stronger feelings for. As she opened her own door and examined her own room, she eagerly kicked off her heels and walked over to the bed. She jumped into it and almost immediately, her curvy frame was almost completely engulfed by the soft mattress and bed set. The one thing she probably loved most about vacationing in different places were the beds. They were always so comfortable, it was basically like sleeping on a cloud! She got up and worked her way around the room, shamelessly singing along to her 'song of the moment'.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou opened the door to find a vintage room. "Oh, how romantic." She cooed, her cheeks a shade of red, as she closed the door behind her. All the furnature was made of perfectly polished dark mahogony. And the wallpaper looked it could have been hand drawn, as it was in the 1900's. She really felt like a princess in this room, and the whole lodge her kingdom.

Kaichou seen the little bit of pink in her cheeks, and it made his smile grow. Of course it was a good thing they were next together. He felt he got along splendidly with Yuumei, and quite enjoyed her company. Quickly unlocking the door, he found himself in a charming, rustic room.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Upon further inspection of her own room, Uma had come to the conclusion that it did fit a suitable, bohemian loft. Whoever was in charge of furnishing the rooms must have gone all out for all of them. Then again, she figured that this was the standard for each of the rooms. She shrugged and unbuttoned the blazer of her uniform and tossed it on the chair of a nearby desk, stretching her arms out in her underlying tank top. Now that she was practically settled in her room, Uma felt it necessary to start scouting around the rest of the place. She headed out of the room, stuffing the key in her skirt pocket before heading around, trying to find anything of interest.

Yuumei's room had quite the tropical feel to it, including greens, pinks and turquoises all around in a tasteful manor. The room's 'theme' most definitely reflected the entire mood one would probably feel upon walking in. She felt as if she could kick back and be spoiled like some tropical, amazon queen all day if she wanted! Although, she knew it wouldn't be as fun as hanging out with her friends. She tied some of her curls back and laughed at the thought. Perhaps she was being too engulfed by her own imagination. She sat on the bed once more, although this time anchored herself in such a way that she wouldn't sink in completely, and sat there in silence for a moment or two before she was back on her feet.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou proceeded to slip her suitcase under her bed. Now that she had her nap, and was awake, she had the energy to go exploring. And, she had happen to hear the footsteps of her neighbor, as she left rhe room. "W-What are you going to do?" Sjhe asked Uma timidly, as she opened the door.

Kaichou laid down on his bed. Now alone, and in the dark, his pain began to ease. He wondered what they'd do first on their vacation? Maybe go hiking?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hearing that familiar voice had Uma's head whipping in the direction it had come from. Her lips were pressed into a wide smile as she looked at the girl. "Looks like you're up, hello Sleeping Beauty." She purred charmingly before blinking. Uma shrugged her shoulders casually, "I was planning on looking around this place. Maybe something interesting would come up." She offered her hand to Aichou and smiled, "Care to join me? I don't bite..Unless you want me to." She chuckled, allowing her offer to still stand if the other girl wished to take it.

Just as she heard voices, Yuumei popped her head out of her door and took notice of the two females outside speaking. She smiled softly at the two, "If you two go exploring, make sure you stay together. I'm sure this place is pretty big, we don't want anyone to get lost!" As for her..She took out her sketch pad, a pencil and eraser, and headed for the front door. It wasn't too dark out just yet, so Yuumei figured it would be perfect to sketch up a few evening sceneries, if she were lucky enough to have a lively canvas to sketch.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a deep shade of red at the "biting" comment that Uma made. "I-I'll tag along." She whispered, stepping out and closing the door behind her. She moved to stand beside Uma, looking up to her, timidly.

Kaichou laid back on his bed, chilling for a moment. It came to his mind... a simple question. "What was Yuumei doing right now? It was then he heard voices outside his room aswell. Curious, he got up and went over, opening the door, to see what was going on.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma couldn't help but giggle as Aichou had changed colour so immediately at her comment. At her confirmation of tagging along, she smiled even wider and gently took Aichou's hand in her own as the girl stood next to her. "Like I said, I won't bite unless you want me to. No need to be so shy." She purred, smiling as charmingly as she possibly could before looking over to Yuumei, smirking a bit. "Like I'd want to get lost in this place. Don't worry. I'll keep myself and Aichou safe." she nodded confidently and gently tugged at Aichou's hand, headed toward what seemed to be a hallway, "How about we check over here first? Might find some cool rooms or something."

As the two went off, Yuumei waved for a moment and giggled softly to herself before calling out to them, "Call me if you need me! I'll be right outside!" Just before she walked out the front door completely, she glanced back to see Kaichou had come out from his room now. She offered a shy smile to him before walking outside. The breeze that picked up felt good against her cheeks, she stood there for a moment or so before looking around. There had to be something so pretty, so picturesque enough for her to sketch. She walked around to the side of the house and paused, eyes glittering at the scene in front of her, trees, fluffy clouds in the sky and all. She opened her book and took the pencil she carried with her and got to work sketching. Just a basic outline was all she needed to stay occupied later that night, she was sure of it!