Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Eventually, Aichou had to withdraw, and she looked to be holding on to her final straw of sanity. "Something" was clawing at her, demanding more.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked to Aichou, smiling a tinge as she noticced how the girl seemed as if she would go buckwild any second. She twirled strands of her hair around her fingers, not saying anything, just observing while a smirk played on her lips.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou squinched her eyes shut. "Your so mean!" She cried out, having done everything she could to relay what she was trying to, even going way out of her comfort zone.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma stared at the girl, laughing softly before placing both hands on either side of Aichou's head, forcing her to look at her.  She leaned in, gently nibbling at the girl's ear before smirking. "Am I? Perhaps I don't want to ruin the furniture..." She got what the girl had on mind, she just wanted to see what was to happen next and then tease a bit.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou pouted abit, still abit upset. "You never cared before." She insisted, moving to stand up, suddenly not interested in watching a movie.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma sighed, standing up fully herself before putting her hands on her hips. "Then if I 'don't care' so much, meet me in my bedroom...Or don't, if you're really upset at me." With that she headed toward the door.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou watched her go, feeling abit hurt again. She threw her arms around Uma's stomach, holding her tightly. "I'm sorry." She whispered, her words sincere.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
When Uma felt the girl's arms around her stomach and holding on to her, she sighed a bit. Soon enough she smiled, patting the girl's hand. "It's alright.." She murmured, turning around to hug the girl close to her and place a hand on Aichou's head.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou snuggled into her affectionatly, as if trying to win her over again. Looking up, with teary eyes, she kissed Uma again.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled, knowing she couldn't be upset at the rabbit for long. She melted at the girl's teary eyes and returned the kiss, affectionately playing with her hair.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou giggled softly, feeling Uma playing with her tresses. She snuggled into her affectionately, just enjoying the tender moment they had. "Will you sleep in my room tonight?"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled at the affection Aichou was giving her and continued to play with her hair. A wide smile hit her lips and she nodded, "Yes, I'll be very happy to." She purred, snuggling against Aichou.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Alright! Then, lets go." Aichou responded, taking her by the hand. Of course, Aichou had lead Uma back to her room, the hour WAS getting late.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Following suit and holding on to Aichou's hand, Uma laughed softly. "You seem quite anxious about this, rabbit." She purred, shaking her head a bit while smiling.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed, nodding in agreement, "That is true.. Much better than a teddy bear, huh?" She asked, winking playfully.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma grinned, unable to help herself from kissing the girl gently on the cheek, "Glad to hear that~"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Once they were back to Aichou's room, Aichou quickly rearranged her bed abit, mainly taking off the extra pillows she slept with. "Do you mind if I go change into a night gown?"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma let Aichou head off to rearrange some things before nodding, "That's fine." She purred softly, stretching her arms and ruffling her hair out. "I'm gonna head off for a sec to get my stuff."  And she did most literally take not long. She left, went into her room and took out a short tank top that went a few inches below her breasts, and a pair of shorts. When she came back into Aichou's room, she immediately started to get comfortable and change into her sleeping clothes.