Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned a shade of pink when Uma took her hair, and played with a tress of it. "Alright, I'll try not to worry." She responded, gently taking Uma's hand, wanting to hold it.

Kaichou smiled seeing his sister and Uma. He had to admit they made a cute couple. "I'm pretty sure I will." He responded looking over to her with a grin.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled softly at the girl as she turned colours once again. With a nod, she took hold of Aichou's hand and continued on, looking around a bit. It was a gorgeous day out, that was for sure. She looked over to Yuumei and Kaichou, eyebrow raised before smiling slightly.

Yuumei nodded, returning the grin and slyly slipping her hand into his, her intent to hold his hand obvious. "I only hope you do. There's nothing more fun than taking a swim near a waterfall." She laughed, nodding excitedly before glancing ahead at the path in front of them. Although she had a feeling someone was watching her, and as she turned she saw Uma with the widest of smirks plastered on her lips.

"So, bubblegum. What's, uh, up with that spot on your neck?"

Yuumei blinked a bit, glancing at one side of her neck. Nothing. When she turned to the other side, she noticed it to be a bright red and blushed a shade pinker than her own hair.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou looked up to Uma, her face kinda surprised. "You should be ashamed, you failed to give me one last night, considering how gentlemanly my brother is." She responded, trying to deflect some embarassment from Yuumei.

Kaichou snickered, at Aichou's response. She DID have a point. But, he took a careful glance at Yuumei's neck, quite unaware , that he left one on her.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma glanced to Aichou, blinking at the surprised look on her face before chuckling, shrugging it off casually. "All in due time, love. It'll only make it sweeter once I do give you one." She winked at Aichou and had to stifle her intense laughing at the sight of Yuumei still being so pink. She didn't bring it up again, but did look to Aichou with a goofy grin, "and by the way, I hardly have any shame~" She teased.

Yuumei chuckled nervously, licking her lips in a silent panic before averting Uma's gaze. Although she did looked to Kaichou, noticing how he was examining her neck. It did bring up some questions. When did Kaichou leave this on her...? She looked to him, silently asking him the very same question.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
It was Aichou's turn to blush red. "I-I can see that, thank you." She responded, shutting her mouth  now, not wishing to further embarass her, even if it was just a small possibility.

Kaichou shrugged his shoulders, not sure himself. It didn't even LOOK like a normal hickey! And, there was two, with dark red centers.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled a bit, leaning over to kiss Aichou's stinging red cheek. She shrugged indifferently and squeezed the girl's hand playfully, now swinging it as they walked. "So, how much longer until we get there? I want to go swimming already." She laughed.

Yuumei took note of his shrugging and sighed a little bit, pressing her lips together. Maybe he gave it to her right as she was falling asleep? It didn't realy hurt all that much, either so...She wasn't sweating it. Instead, she looked to Kaichou and pouted a bit, "Perhaps you should be ashamed for not tempting me enough to give you a matching one." She purred, laughing.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou let Uma swing her arm, occasually slowing it down, when her shoulder began to hurt from it. "H-Honestly... I don't know..." She responded looking down timidly.

Kaichou chuckled, kissing her gently. "You could try tonight." He purred, teasing her lightly,and hopefully not loud enough for Uma to hear.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma nodded, though she took notice of how Aichou had slowed down. She gently rubbed at Aichou's shoulder, "What's wrong, it hurts?" She asked, genuinely concerned. She shook her head, gently patting the girl's cheek, "Don't worry. It's probably a while away but..Guess getting there is the fun part, huh?"

Yuumei smiled and returned the kiss, raising an eyebrow at his teasing. "Oh? I can now..I don't know. I think I'm going to need some major temptation for that.." She teased him back, trying to speak low so neither Uma or Aichou would hear. That would not only kill the moment but actually probably embarrass her a bit.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Its just a little sore." Aichou responded, kinda surprised to see Uma concerned about her. "I'll be fine, promise." She responded with a smile, trying to assure her that.

"I'm SURE I could do it." He smirked, and quite deviliously at that! "I will make sure, tomorrow, I leave that bedroom with a hickey, graced by your lips."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled and gently rubbed at the area, still shrugging, "I know you will. I can't help but be worried a bit, though." She purred, leaning down to kiss her shoulder before looking around, noticing a small rabbit stopping in front of them before scurrying off. She laughed and looked to Aichou, "Oh, look, a family member of yours." She purred playfully.

Looking to Kaichou, Yuumei blinked a bit before smiling rather deviously as well. "Then I suppose there's only one deciding factor left. Who's bedroom you'll be leaving from." She chuckled, brushing some hair away from her eyes. She started to hum to sort of steer her mind clear of what Kaichou brought up, for the time being.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou pouted. "You WISH." She huffed, watching the rabbit scamper off. "If I was really related to it, we most certainly wouldn't be here." She responded with a knowing look, regarding the fact of how rabbit reproduced.

Kaichou snickered, seeing Yuumei basically end the conversation. He pulled out his canteen, popping the top, before offering the first sip to Yuumei.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed happily, leaning in to kiss the girl on the cheek, "I know, I know..And if I left it up to you, we wouldn't be out here for a long, long time." She responded back, raising an eyebrow and chuckling.

Yuumei looked to Kaichou as he snickered, blushing a bit before smiling. She took the Canteen in hand and smiled, "Thank you." Pressing her lips to the spout, she took a sip and brushed some hair from her eyes before giving the canteen back to Kaichou.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou closed an eye, looking at her, from the corner of her eye. "Yes, we all know you'd be sun burnt if you spend a long time out here." She responded, playing that she didn't know what she meant.

Kaichou smiled, seeing her accept. Once she handed it back to him, he took a swig of it, before closing it and placing it back in his bag.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma raised an eyebrow, chuckling a bit as she heard the girl's comment. "Yes, that's exactly what I meant." She rolled her eyes playfully and squeezed the girl's hand. "I may be kind of pale but I don't burn..I tan splendidly." She winked, laughing.

Yuumei smiled, gently bumping against him in a playful manor. She took a look up at the sky, frowning softly as she waited. How much longer? She wasn't sure about how long they had been walking but she knew impatience wasn't going to get them anywhere. Her eye caught sight of another trail and she smiled, "How about we try a shortcut? Looks like there's one over there." She pointed in the direction of the path.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Lucky for you, I can't tan at all, I just burn." Aichou responded, playfully over dramatic. "Besides, I like my lady a little pale." She giggled, being quite truthful.

"Sure, should we alert the two infront of us, or let them get there on their own?" He chuckled, knowing that if they forked off to the other trail, he was sure neither of the to other girls would notice.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed happily, shaking her head, "Well, that's good. I like a pale beauty." She winked before looking at her arm, "And you can have an amazon goddess for a girlfriend." She winked and flexed an arm playfully.

Yuumei thought about it for a moment or so before giggling, tugging Kaichou toward the path, "I think all of us are looking for some alone time, soooo...They'll find us eventually~" She purred, grinning.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou rolled her eyes. "I thought goddess weren't allowed to love humans." She snickered, still playing along with her. Her mismatched eyes settled upon Uma's face for a moment, before looking down.

Kaichou smirked, allowing Roze to steer him off the path they were on, and onto a new one. "You may have a valid point." He snickered, regarding the fact they all wanted to be alone with their lovers.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma waved a hand,as if that were a trivial matter, "You're no human, you're a rabbit. There's no rule against that." She teased before looking at Aichou. A look of concern came on her face when she looked down, "What's wrong?"

Yuumei looked back to Kaichou, stopping a bit beforesmiling and leaning up to kiss his lips, "May? You know those two want alone time as much as we do." She giggled.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou shook her head no, as she took her canteen from her bag, and taking a sip. She wasn't a really a rabbit, her rabbit ears were fake, cosplay, of course. But sometimes, she got tired of being joked about.

Kaichou chuckled again. "You DO have a point, my dear." He responded, kissing her upon the lips, stealing a brief touch.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma watched teh girl, frowning deeply before stopping her. Once she finished drinking from the canteen, she put a hand under the girl's chin and forced her to look at her, "There's something wrong. Don't ever be afraid to tell me something..And don't you dare lie to me." She spoke sternly, but gently as well.

Yuumei smiled, returning the kiss and running a hand through his hair, chuckling softly. "I try." She purred before looking down the path. "How about..We make a small wager?" She asked, grinning. She figured that if they had a little wager to who could get to the waterfall first, it would make it a bit more fun.