Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou looked up to her, her eyes just a shade to close to sad. "I sometimes get tired of being teased about being a rabbit." She responded with a sigh. "I am a human girl... sometimes I feel people forget that... Even you."

"Oh, lets talk." He smiled, his eyes gleaming with a mischivious tint. "Whats your... wager, my dear?" he asked, almost purring.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma frowned as she listened, sighing heavily and leaning forward to kiss the girl on the nose, "I don't forget. How can I? You're the sweetest, cutest and most considerate girl I've ever known. just because I tease you about the whole rabbit thing doesn't mean I think you're one."

Yuumei grinned widely, taking notice of that look in his eyes, "Just a little race to the waterfall..First one to the waterfall sets the wager." She shrugged, letting go and walking down the path playfully, "But if you're too tired or not up for a race, that's fine!" She teased, wiggling her hips as she walked.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou gave her a soft smile. "Thank you, Uma." She responded leaning in to give her girlfriend a gentle kiss. She then took Uma's hand once more, ready to continue on.

Kaichou chuckled. "Alright, I'm game, but I'll warn you, I'm fast." he responded with a cheeky smile, walking up beside her.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Now that's what I want to see." She purred, nodding at her thanking before returning the kiss, squeezing Aichou's hand. "And to be honest..I'll take my hot girlfriend over a rabbit any day." She complemented, winking at Aichou.

When he was at her side, Yuumei smiled and looked at him, "I bet I'm faster." She purred, almost seductively as if to throw Kaichou off guard before she would start running ahead.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou giggled, walking away with her. "I'm glad to know that." She responded gently kissing her cheek.

Kaichou blinked, surprised. He quickly took off after her, when she began to run. For the moment, he was letting her lead... or maybe?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled widely at the girl's giggling, sighing rather dreamily, "God, you're adorable." She murmured a little, chuckling at the kiss to her cheek, "And you spoil with me affection..Yum~"

Yuumei grinned, looking back to Kaichou as she kept running, managing to do alright for herself even when running with a backpack on. she laughed happily, looking forward to make sure she wasn't close to bumping into anything.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichu giggled, at Uma's response, findig it quite cute. "Well, you spoil me with affection too, you know." She responded with a sweet smile.

Kaichou kept on tailing her, never passing her. But maybeshe was faster? Or maybe he was slow? Who was to be sure?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled happily, shrugging, "But isn't that my job?" She replied with a laugh, liking the look of that smile on her lips.

Yuumei glaced back occasionally, smiling as she continue to run, although she felt this needed a bit more... Maybe Kaichou wasn't completely motivated to get there first. So, she turned around and managed to jog, grinning, "Oh..Did I forget to mention? Last one there's gotta go into the waterfall and swim naked!" For the most part, it would be a bluff because Aichou and Uma would be there, too, but if they would carry it out, Yuumei would probably make sure they would slip away for a while.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou giggled again. "I don't know if your JOB, but, I enjoy the affection you give me." She responded, nuzziling Uma's shoulder happily.

Kaichou blinked, now that would just be akward would it not? "You asked for it." He responded with a grin, as he began to run faster, easily passing Yuumei, and gaining more. He was abit surprised, he didn't use to be THIS fast.

OOC: Vampire, ya know? They be fast.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma shook her head, enjoying the feel of the girl nuzzling against her shoulder, "No, no. It's my job and I love every minute of it. I'm damn well not going to let anyone else smother you in love and affection. What kind of a girlfriend would I be?" She chuckled leaning to kiss the girl's forehead sweetly.

Yuumei watched him, eager to see his reaction before smirking. Although it faded to a quick look of shock as he ran faster and very easily ran past her and continued on. She ended up stopping for a moment before shaking it off and speeding up to try and catch up with him.

OOC: Haha, Definitely! xD Although Yuumei's not really human soooo...Maybe she could somewhat keep up? Lol. xD

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou couldn't help but giggle. "Aww, how sweet." She responded blushing lightly at the tender her kiss that Uma placed upon her forehead.

Right when they got to the waterfall, he slammed on the brakes, coming to a complete stop. He was of course, going to let her win.

OOC: Lol, maybe?

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled at her giggling. She basked in the glory of the girl's blushing and shook her head, "You know..You're absolutely adorable." She purred, twirling locks of Aichou's hair.

Yuumei continued running, although when they were at the waterfall, she did have to use some energy to stop, and even then she bumped a bit into Kaichou, causing the both of them to fall into the grass. She laughed, looking at Kaichou before raising an eyebrow, "You were going to let me win, weren't you?"

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I'll only be adorable for you." Aichou smiled sweetly, as she glanced up to Uma. "Thats okay, I assume?"

Kaichou glanced up to her with a cheeky smile. "Maybe... I was?" He asked, turning over to hold her in his arms.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma grinned, cuddling against Aichou for a second before giggling and nodding happily, "Why wouldn't it be okay?" She purred happily.

Yuumei smiled and chuckled, letting him turn over to hold her. "Perhaps yes, you were..And perhaps I wanted you to win.....But, either way, if you're actually going to swim naked..You might want to wait until Uma and Aichou head back home." She giggled, shaking her head at the thought of how embarrassed the other two would be.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I have no idea." Aichou giggled as they finally came to the waterfall aswell. "Wow... look at that." Aichou commented, gawking at the natural wonder.

Kaichou grinned. "Alright then, we'll stay after they leave, so I can skinnydip for you." He chuckled, kissing her.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma nodded, "Just the answer I wanted to hear." She laughed softly before looking at the waterfall, grinning widely. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Yuumei nodded, returning the kiss and giggling at what he said, "Sounds like a plan to me~" She purred, nuzzling against him.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou nodded. "Yes, it is." She responded walking down to the edge of the pond, to dip her fingers into the cool water.

Kaichou chuckled. "I don't think we're alone now." He commented, pointing to Uma and Aichou who appeared on the other side of the pond.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma watched and let the girl head off to put her fingers in the water. She smiled happily and trotted over to Aichou's side, dipping her hand in as well. "Definitely nice for swimming." SHe purred.

Yuumei looked over to see the other girls, pouting a bit, "Darn~" She purred playfully before laughing. "Well, at least we can all swim together for the time being."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"Yeah." Aichou responded sitting down to untie her shoes, and remove her socks. Once that was done, she removed her shorts, and cautiously stepped into the water.

"Haha, you have a point." He resonded with a smile, sitting up, and holding Yuumei in his lap. "Perhaps we should disrobe to our swimsuits, and head for the water aswell?"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled and let the girl disrobe. She waited for a bit before getting up herself, disrobing to reveal a simple, form fitting black bikini. She lifted a hand and took out the hair tie, letting her long hair flow off her shoulders and on her back.

Yuumei nodded, cuddling against the male before standing up, "That sounds like an idea. Who's first?" She teased, winking and laughing as she unbuttoned her shorts to reveal a pair of light purple bikini bottoms. When she took her shirt off, she had a matching purple top that fit her more than well.