Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou went slowly into the water, letting her body adjust to the tempurate of the water. Once she was in to her waist, she looked back at Uma, waiting for her.

Kaichou proceeded to stand up, and take off his shirt, and then his shoes and socks. urns out his shorts were also his swim trunks.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma watched the girl, smiling before walking in herself. She shivered at first before smiling and swimming toward the girl, "Feels nice." She purred softly.

Yuumei smiled as he disrobed and soon headed toward the water, not minding the temperature at first. xD

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"yeah, even if its abit chilly at first." Aichou giggled, turning and splashing Uma a little bit.

Kaichou followed her in, gasping sharply, as he ran right in up to his waist.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled, shrugging, "You get used to it." She splashed Aichou back, chuckling as the water hit against her skin.

Yuumei watched Kaichou, unable to help herself from laughing. "Cold?" She asked, laughing, easily swimming and splashing around happily.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou gasped feeling the water. "T-Thats cold!" She stuttered, shivering.

"Just a little." He responded, wading out deeper, trying to get used to the water.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed, shaking her head, "Now you know how it feels!" She snickered, swimming around, although shivering a little.

Yuumei giggled, looking at Kaichou as he waded in. As the three tried adjusting to the water, she was swimming around carelessly and easily.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou swam out after her, shivering aswell, but doing her best to adjust. "I-I think we should have worked up a sweat first..."

Kaichou soon enough adjusted aswell, and floated over to where Yuumei was. "I don't think it so bad now."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Glancing to Aichou, Uma couldn't help but chuckle a bit and swim toward the girl, hugging her to warm her up a bit, "Perhaps..But at least it's not sweltering or else this would feel like nothing at all." She chuckled, shaking her head slightly.

Yuumei smiled as Kaichou neared, swimming to him and gently wrapping her arms around one of his, "It wasn't bad to begin with." Spoke the woman who could take ice cold showers and call it hot on some days. She giggled and swam around a bit, pulling Kaichou to encourage him to swim with her.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"You have a point." Aichou responded, glancing up to Uma, before breaking free of her arms. She floated on her back now, letting the sun warm her.

Kaichou arched a brow. "To each their own I guess?" He responded, with a smile, letting her lead him about.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma chuckled, shaking her head a little and watched the girl for a while. She sighed contentedly, staring around. It was absolutely gorgeous around these parts, she was glad to see that they got there at the time they did.

Yuumei laughed at the sight of him arching his eyebrow and nodded, "I'm sure." she purred, shaking her head and leading Kaichou for a while before letting go, smiling at him.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"The water feels better." Aichou commented with a smile, as she looked over to Uma.

Kaichou noticed that they couldn't see Uma and Aichou anymore, and figured they couldn't see Yuumei, and himself.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma returned the smile and swam over to Aichou, touseling her long blue hair, "I'm glad you think so. Last thing you need is to be waddling around all freezing." She chuckled, shaking her head a little.

Yuumei looked to Kaichou, smiling a tinge before noticing that Uma and Aichou were out of sight. She blinked a bit and shrugged it off, swimming toward Kaichou.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou turned pink, imagining turning blue, and then Uma having to cuddle her close to warm her up.

Kaichou smiled, pulling her in close to him, as they floated off further. "It seems we're alone now."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked at the girl's face, chuckling a bit at the tint before moving closer. "What? Was it something I said?" She purred with a smile.

Looking to Kaichou, Yuumei smiled and tilted her head to the side, giggling, "Indeed, it does." She purred, leaning in to gently kiss his lips.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"M-Maybe..." She whispered looking down, her cheeks burning red again.

Kaichou grinned devilously, licking her lips as their lips met. He pulled her close again, as he pulled her further away.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma only chuckled and kissed at the girl's cheek, not hesitating to wrap her arms around the girl and press her body teasingly against Aichou, "You know, you're always so adorable when you blush~"

Yuumei watched Kaichou for the longest of times, noticing that wide, devious grin of his. She chuckled as he licked her lips and gently nibbled at his tongue, letting him drift further away with her.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou's cheeks turned crimson, feeling like at any second they would burst into flame. "And you seem to know how to make me do it." She whispered, lacing tender kisses on Uma's wet shoulder.

"Do you remember the bet?" He asked, looking into her eyes. "About who lost would have to strip? Well, we're alone now." He grinned, his lips curling back to reveal fangs.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma only chuckled, watching the girl for the longest of times before purring at the kisses to her shoulder. She played with Aichou's hair and smirked, "Of course. It's a part of my charm, is it not?" She purred, grinning widely.

Yuumei looked to Kaichou, giggling as she nodded her head. She looked into hus eyes and tilted her head, "How can I forget?" She purred, leaning forward to kiss his lips. As she pulled away, she noticed his fangs and blinked, "Yes, we are.." She purred with a smirk.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou kissed her. "It seems so." She chuckled, with a mischivious twinkle in her eyes. She then in one swift motion, until her top. (PM maybe)

"So, shall I remove the incriminating object?" He asked, pulling her back for another kiss.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma returned the kiss, smiling as she noticed that twinkle in the girl's eyes and chuckled, purring in content. (Yep o 3o)

Yuumei giggled, returning the kiss. As she pulled away, she rubbed her nose against his and smirked, "Oh, please do~"