Roze & Shuga [ONLY!]

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I... I think dinner might be ready by now..." Aichou responded looking up to her, still blushing. "P-Perhaps we ought to go find out?" She offered.

Kaichou snickered at part of that commet. "Lets go then." He responded leading her in the direction that they had last seen Uma and Aichou head off in.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
A soft smile hit Uma's lips as she heard the girl talk. She nodded a bit and smiled, gently leaning forward to kiss one of her stinging red cheeks before offering a hand, "Perhaps we should. I'm actually kind of excited to see what they've cooked up for us."

Kaichou's snickering brought a small smile to Yuumei's lips right before she followed him. She actually wouldn't mind if they would end up looking for a while, she would most definitely take the extra time with Kaichou.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou nodded, looking down timidly when Uma kissed her cheek. And when her companion offered her a hand, she took it, willing to follow Uma where she lead her.... even if it was into hell.

Kaichou grinned, leading her further away. "Uma!" He called out, not terribly loudly, but audible enough. He wondered where the two had gone... or if they had gotten into trouble.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's display. As timid as ever. She was sure that wouldn't ever change. When the girl took her hand, Uma smiled and gently squeezed it, heading toward the door before she had stopped for a moment, heqaring someone call out her voice. She blinked before chuckling, "Look at that, search party's come to get us."

Yuumei smiled a bit, glancing around at each door. "Aichou? Where are you two?" She called out in a sing song voice, looking at the doors to see if any of the handles would move. Perhaps they were also watching a movie or something together. The thought was rather sweet in Yuumei's mind and she did offer a tiny giggle at the thought.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
"I-It seems so." Aichou responded as Kaichou and Yuumei would have rounded the corner, and came into view. "H-Hey!" She called out, waving abit akwardly.

Kaichou let out a relieved sigh as they came upon the two. "I was honestly afraid ya'll had gotten in trouble!"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma smiled a bit, looking over to Kaichou and Yuumei as they had now come into view. She smirked for a moment, shaking her head, "Oh, come now. What kind of trouble could we possibly get in?" She snickered for a moment or so before motioning toward the kitchen. "So. Dinnertime?"

Yuumei couldn't help but laugh at Uma's quick jump from trouble to food. Looks like she didn't want to wait another second..Frankly, neither did the pink haired girl. "I think we've all succeeded in staying out of trouble..I think." She reaffirmed her thought with the last two words before laughing softly, "Now I think it's time to reward that with a meal. I'm kind of curious to see what they've cooked up."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Kaichou looked at Uma, looking quite serious, well aware what kind of trouble that Uma could get into, and drag Aichou along with!

Aichou seen her brother's expression. "W-We were good!"

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma took notice of Kaichou's serious look and met it with her own after mere seconds. "There's no need for you to worry. We're just fine and we were good, just like Aichou said." She looked over to the girl and smiled before starting to walk down the hall. "Now, I'm going to see what's to eat. You guys can come along if you want." Casually, she folded her arms behind her head and continued on.

Yuumei looked to Kaichou, frowning a little before laying a hand on one of his arms, "Have some faith in her. Uma may be a bit...Uma...But she wouldn't drag Aichou into anything, I'm sure of it." She offered a soft smile, still looking at him, "Now C'mon. I'm sure none of us wants to eat any cold meals."

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou quickly took off after Uma, seeming that Kaichou's words hadn't fazed her. "I wonder if they have a dessert prepared?" She whispered softly, realizing her own sweet tooth.

Kaichou sighed, turning to follow Yuumei. "Maybe I was being to... whatever..." He trailed off, secrelt vowing to relax during their vacation, and not spend it worrying over his sister.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Looking over to Aichou with a smile, Uma thought for a moment, "I only hope so! Dessert's often the best part. She didn't have too crazy of a sweet tooth, but then again she would never turn down a free dessert,either, especially if it was well prepared.

Yuumei smiled a bit and giggled, "I understand. You want to look out for Aichou...But she's a big girl and can make decisions on her own, even if her timidness may not show it to be that way." As if to take his mind off of it, she gently took a hold of his hand and smiled softly, blushing a bit as she walked toward where she assumed the dining area was.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou nodded. "L-Life is uncertain... eat dessert first." She responded, spouting that little belief she had. One never wanted to die... regretting they missed devil's food cake, or such!

Kaichou relaxed more when Yuumei took his hand. "I suppose your right, 'big brother' needs to lay off abit." He responded, as they would have been greeted by the old man, who lead them into the dining room. Luckily, the dining room was NOT like their guide!

OOC: Trying SO hard not to do a time warp...

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma laughed softly, gently taking a hand and ruffling the girl's hair at her response. "I think that's actually a wise way to live life..And you're right." Maybe eating dessert first would be something different that Uma needed. Once they were in the dining room, she looked all around and gasped softly. "Wow.. It's all so extravagant.." She mumbled before shaking her head.

Holding on to his hand, Yuumei couldn't help but giggle softly and nod, "You see? This is what vacation is all about, just relaxing. We're all old enough to take care of ourselves, and if things do go wrong..Well, we're all here to help, not just you." She smiled and looked at the old man who was greeting them, frowning for a moment or so before taking her place at the table.

(If you want, do it. Maybe skip to after dinner with Kaichou and Yuumei taking a walk? That way he can feel all weird and maybe run away to protect her? Because then it can lead to an awkward moment in the morning~)

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
(AAh! XD Yes, I have. < W> And while that would be fun, I also think it could be wildly inappropriate at the moment, heeee. x33)

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
OOC: I know it would be inappropriate, but funny as heck!

IC: Aichou giggled. "It really does feel like castle now, huh?" She asked softly, looking up to Uma. She followed the creepy man over to the seating arrangements. Each plate had a name placed on it, and Aichou just happened to be seated next to Uma.

Kaichou smiled, taking a seat beside Yuumei. "I do wonder what we'll be served." He asked, right before the man appeared with a tray. "Tonights dinner consist of steak, and then finally dessert, which will be a choice of carrot cake of devil's food."

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
((I do agree with you on that. xDD))

Uma nodded. "Yeah, getting waited on hand in foot, not having to cook and being here to do nothing but relax..I know what I want to do the next time we have off.." She smiled as they sat down, having the opportunity to sit down next to Aichou due to their seating arrangements. She watched the odd man to see what their meal would be and smiled at the announcement.

Yuumei returned the smile and folded her hands together. "Looks like your wish was fulfilled." She giggled and stared at the tray, anxious to see if there was any sort of presentation or show to the meal.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
The man proceeded to sit their plates down. They were fancy, but unlike fine dining meals, you ACTUALLY got a good taste of what you were eatting!

Aichou and Kaichou both, were relieved to see the steaks were HUGE. But Kaichou's seemed to be more on the rare side. "Um... He began to speak, right before the creepy man bid farewell and went to tend to his chores for the time being.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma watched with curiosity and a hint of suspicion as the man put all of their plates down. Once they were revealed, she couldn't help but very closely examine her food. You never know when someone could have placed something in it.. she thought to herself, biting her lip until everything had seemed to pass her 'test'. When she really felt comfortable with it all, she took a stab, not literally, at her large steak. It was actually quite tasty!

Yuumei, while also curious about the food, didn't take it to the extreme that Uma did. She did look her food over quite a bit and tasted it, smiling softly in satisfaction. Although, when she looked over to Kaichou, she wiped her mouth and frowned, "What's wrong?" Something had to happen with his food to make him just look at it and look confused for that matter.

Shugahime

Teto's Territory
Aichou bowed her head, praying before she began to eat. She seemed to have no thought that the food could have been poisoned. Showed just how much trust she placed in anyone... not always a good thing.

Kaichou proceeded to cut his steak, showing Yuumei how rare it was. "Its still mooing..." He responded, not wuite sure how to take of the meat.

Roze

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Uma looked over to Aichou as she ate, smiling a bit at how she was praying and soon dug in. That brought a frown to her lips. The girl seemed trusting and not at all weary about the remote possibility of the food possibly being tampered with. That...worried her quite a bit, though. She didn't say anything on it yet.

Yuumei watched and tilted her head a bit. Her nose scrunched in disgust at the thought of the meat not being cooked all the way. She didn't mind the blood but that wasn't right on how rare it was. "I'm afraid I can hear it still mooing, too.." She shook her head and looked at her steak, cutting it in half and offering it to him, "Here, you can have some of mine. I don't want you to get sick from eating it like that.."