RP?

Discussion in 'UTAU Roleplay' started by Willy Pierrot, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Willy Pierrot

Willy Pierrot Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Wanna RP? Someone? I am bored :T
    You can be whatever you want, OCs, UTAU, etc.
    (In case of beign a UTAU answer this)
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:

In case of beign an OC just do whatever you want.
    Vote for the type you want the RP be!

Science Fiction
    Horror
    Suspense
    A normal lifestyle

Or you can tell what type you want and I will think if yes or not to do it ^^

3. NecroDemonic

NecroDemonic Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'll RP with you! I'll RP as my UTAU.

Name: Hanene Tori
    Likes: Graphic novels, animals (especially cats), creepy things, horror stories, meat, cooking, drawing, PC gaming.
    Dislikes: Extremists, shallow people, being forced to do things, most of today's music, unoriginality (unless for satirical purposes), being talked down to.
    Appearance: Look in my signature.
    Personality: Open minded, but also a little crazy and somewhat geeky. Likes to tell scary stories to scare others.

I'm thinking maybe a horror or science fiction RP.

4. Bubble-chan • ● •

Bubble-chan • ● • Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    I'd love to, if this is still open~ Here's my UTAU:

Name: Zuko Naoki {Zuko is his first name~}
    Likes: Gaming, going places, puzzles, meeting new people, friends/family, holidays, and sweet things.
    Dislikes: Bullies, large crowds, rollercoasters {Or anything of the sort - He can get motion sick}, spiders {He's terrified of them. XD}, and he hates being mistaken for a female. {This actually happened with the majority of my friends. XD}
    Appearance: My Avatar, and his Casual outfit. {Still working on his design}:
    [​IMG]
    Personality: As you might've been able to tell already, Zuko's a shonen. He's rather shy around strangers but can warm up to anyone with a little time. He's very polite, often addressing those older than him as "Onii-san" Or "Onee-chan". He's a little too trusting sometimes, but is also very trustworthy himself. He's a bit clumsy and forgetful, but no one really gets angry at him for it. He's surprisingly easily to fluster, and will often stammer and turn red just from a girl smiling at him. It's just in his character. He's also very innocent - One might say sheltered, but he doesn't mind in the slightest.

As for what kind of Role-play.. Gosh, I like them all! I like normal life, but suspense really gets at me.. I probably sound like such a weirdo. XD I think it's up to you, honestly!

5. ZombieKnife

ZombieKnife Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Well, since onii-chan is a good person by helping me with UTAU, I will help him with his RP nwn
    Name: Hikari Setsuaika
    Likes: Purdy cats, knifes, playing videogames, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, sleeping, baking things, ice cream, cakes, anime
    Dislikes: Itou Makoto, perverts, opera, stuborn (I think I am spelling it wrong) people
    Appearance: Pink hair, headphones with screens showing Mami Tomoe and Kaname Madoka, a white simple dress with a corset thingie saying UTAU, some thingies in the lower part of dress that shows a screen, sleeves, one is white and the other one is stripped, she has big breasts to fit the pervert part, boots with pink lights and a knife.
    Personality: Happy, sweet, kind of tsundere, cynical when annoyed, (she is a yandere, that's why the pink hair like Yuno =u=, also yangire when it turns to protect her friends), sometimes when she is sleepy she turns perverted, calm, (when she knows new people and likes them, she protects them), helpfull.

:DDDDDD

6. Willy Pierrot

Trophy Points
    Ok, let's wait for more people to enter so we can start!
    Name: Deshinjun Mintoko
    Likes: Singing, clock wheels, rivers, red, white, calm places, old houses, gradens, Aokigahara, Jane the Killer (search for her, she is not bad at all), creepy things, music, anime, cats, beign silly, weird stuff, snow, chimneys.
    Dislikes: The Circus, pathetic people, cold, shrimps.
    Appearance: Messy hair, a red jackets with screens at the sleeves and some buttons, a black tie, shorts with a weird pattern, shoes and black socks.
    Personality: He is serious sometimes, silly, weird, kind of kundere, creepy at some point of the day, intelligent. Has a virus in his memory that makes him switch personalities (that was first part) When switched, he turns a psycho, noisy, sadic and crazy robot.

7. tetodash

tetodash Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Name:Katsumi Hayashi
    Likes: pink lemonade, creepypastas, reading, secretly likes my little pony, anime, fighting
    Dislikes: stupid boy bands, mint, scene kids,annoying people
    Appearance:http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2013/350/4/4/request_katsumi_hayashi_by_ninethartz-d6y58rj.jpg
    Personality: she can be kind of mean sometimes, half of her face and an was cut off in a fight and it killed her from blood lost but she was brought back to life as an android.

8. Willy Pierrot

Trophy Points
    ok! let's wait for more people! how many people would you like in the RP? I think like 9 or 8 people in total will be fine so we could start!

Choose what type of RP would you like:

Science Fiction: 1
    Horror: 2
    Normal Lifestyle: ------

Or suggest your own! :D

9. tetodash

tetodash Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    Science Fiction

10. Bubble-chan • ● •

Trophy Points
    Ahaaa, I don't know. ;w;

I think maybe a mixture of Science fiction with normality and possibly some suspense? :sing: I'm so indecisive. It's probably from all the fanfics I read. ;w;

11. Willy Pierrot

Trophy Points
    Well, I think science fiction will be ok. Now to make the story!!!! (and wait for 2 persons more to join to start) Say what it would be the story that you would like and we will see if it's ok. I think of a laboratory where UTAU are modificated to fight with monsters that want to invade a UTAU city! (how dumb this idea is (/n-)

12. tetodash

tetodash Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
    yes i love that idea!

13. Bubble-chan • ● •

Trophy Points
    That's not a dumb idea! ;u; It reminds me of Rune Factory a little! I think it'd be cool!

Bump for other RPer's~

14. Willy Pierrot

Trophy Points
    yay! persons liking my ideas! :'D
    Well, should we start?
    -------------------------------------------------
    -Well, it's done- said an unknown person
    The person was in a secret laboratory somewhere in a city full of UTAU, he wa modificating a UTAU, the person pressed a button and the UTAU woke up
    -WHERE AM I?!- screamed the UTAU
    The person who was hiding in the shadows ran away, letting fall a mysterious key.
    -Where am I? What is this?- said Mintoko as he looked around and saw a lot of UTAU in chambers, they looked inconscient.
    -HEY! WAKE UP!- he screamed to a UTAU in the chamber
    Soon, he heard a big explosion.
    -HEY! EVERYBODY WAKE UP!- he screamed to all the chambers. He saw a big keyhole connecting to all chambers.
    -THE KEY!- he said to himself
    The ran and grabbed the key, he put the key in the keyhole and started to twist it to the left. The key faded and the chambers opened.
    -WAKE UP EVERYONE!- he sreamed to all the UTAU.
    He soon heard another explosion and started to get nervous.
    Then, he saw that a UTAU was waking up.
    -Hey!- he screamed to the UTAU that was waking up...

(SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR LIKE A LOT, I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF) And who will be the waking UTAU? ouo

15. Utau Lover223

Utau Lover223 Teto's Territory

Trophy Points
    Mind if I join in? ._.

16. Bubble-chan • ● •

Trophy Points
    {{ If you wouldn't mind,, Maybe Zuko could be waking up? ouo I updated his forum, too - He has an official design now.
    Name: Zuko Naoki {Zuko is his first name~}
    Likes: Gaming, going places, puzzles, meeting new people, friends/family, holidays, and sweet things.
    Dislikes: Bullies, large crowds, rollercoasters {Or anything of the sort - He can get motion sick}, Horror games, spiders {He's terrified of them. XD}, and he hates being mistaken for a female. {This actually happened with the majority of my friends. XD}
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    {{With a CV 74 on his longer shoe too- }}

Personality: As you might've been able to tell already, Zuko's a shonen. He's rather shy around strangers but can warm up to anyone with a little time. He gets scared very easily, so it's best to approach him gently. He's very polite, often addressing those older than him as "Onii-san" Or "Onee-chan". He's a little too trusting sometimes, but is also very trustworthy himself. He's a bit clumsy and forgetful, but no one really gets angry at him for it. He's surprisingly easily to fluster, and will often stammer and turn red just from a girl smiling at him. It's just in his character. He's also very innocent - One might say sheltered, but he doesn't mind in the slightest.

If this is still going - It never gave me the reply notification! ; A ; }}