School of Hiyama-Sensei (Kiyoteru FC)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the School of the Greatest Teacher, Hiyama Kiyoteru!

Adlez27
SOHBlue
Flavio Riama
RaccoonButler
Tema
Userbars from VocaloidOtaku Kiyoteru Fanclub are no longer available.

This is the one stop shop for all things Kiyoteru!
Hiyama Kiyoteru is a male vocaloid from AHSoft originally released December 4 2009, with a V4 update (including 2 vbs) released October 29 2015.
He is a member of the character band ICE MOUNTAIN, which consists of Hiyama Akito, Hokaze Natsuki, Amane Haruto, Azuchi Tohma, and himself.

Feel free to post artwork, songs, headcanons, wedding photos, etc.
There's now a Discord server for fans of Kiyoteru and Ice Mountain! https://discord.gg/aDPtgtPN2v

This club supports legal acquirement and usage of Vocaloid.
This club supports proper sourcing of artwork.

Last edited:

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
Yay! Sign me up~ ^.^/<3
15990+-+brown_eyes+brown_hair+chibi+gif+glasses+hiyama_kiyoteru+notebook+solo+vocaloid.gif

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think enough time has passed that I can safely make my hellish Electeru masterpost?

Electeru. Also known by other corners of the fandom as エレクテル and 일렉테루.
He's my own design of Kiyoteru, based on the idea of electronic music.
You can generally find information and artwork references on Twitter by searching for those words, but I think I'd like to showcase my fave stuff.

CkG9l9BUUAATsJd.jpg

CkG5tRGUUAAh30s.jpg

I've even made a playlist of electronic music featuring Kiyoteru~! (For some reason, there just isn't a lot of good teru edm...)
http://minilogs.com/4du26m8

I'm working on some music for Electeru right now, I'm so excited that I can hardly focus.

Last edited:
Reactions: SOHBlue

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I think enough time has passed that I can safely make my hellish Electeru masterpost?

Electeru. Also known by other corners of the fandom as エレクテル and 일렉테루.
He's my own design of Kiyoteru, based on the idea of electronic music.
You can generally find information and artwork references on Twitter by searching for those words, but I think I'd like to showcase my fave stuff.

CkG9l9BUUAATsJd.jpg

57223961_p0.jpg

I've even made a playlist of electronic music featuring Kiyoteru~! (For some reason, there just isn't a lot of good teru edm...)
http://minilogs.com/4du26m8

I'm working on some music for Electeru right now, I'm so excited that I can hardly focus.
Okay, that is awesome! Even though I can't see the second one, it looks great! ^.^b

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I changed the link, are you able to see it now? I really love Mouri-senpai's art. She's been drawing Kiyoteru for YEARS, ever since he first came out!! And she does a surprising amount of artwork for all the Kiyoteru songs out there.... I'm really honored that she's drawn my design i w i

SOHBlue

Master of Doom
Defender of Defoko
I changed the link, are you able to see it now? I really love Mouri-senpai's art. She's been drawing Kiyoteru for YEARS, ever since he first came out!! And she does a surprising amount of artwork for all the Kiyoteru songs out there.... I'm really honored that she's drawn my design i w i
Yep! It looks great! I love it too. ^.^/<3

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
We now have a new name, the School of Hiyama-Sensei, and userbars from the VO branch of the great teacher's fanclub!

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
The Kiyoteru Summer Festival is from August 1-7! It's an event in the Japanese side of the community, and this year the theme was decided by Mouri.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I just noticed a wave of activity in various other fanclubs. Does anyone else want to join this one...?
Yesterday (october 29) was the 1 year anniversary of Kiyoteru's V4 update. I saw a grand total of one fanart from the Japanese fandom, one waifu date from the Korean fandom, and one panicked mess from the me.

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Add me please! (Also peer pressure me into going through with making a cover before his trial runs out lolol)

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome!!

I want to add guitar to my V4 update anniversary song, so it'll end up being released really late... sorry guys.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Two days until Kiyoteru's birthday, oh man!! I can't believe I forgot to post about it here...

Mouri has organized an event to post Kiyoteru artwork, fanfiction, songs, etc. on the day!
The hashtag is #キヨテル誕生祭2016 (Kiyoteru Birthday Festival 2016)

Reactions: Tema