Searching a voicer&artist (since my art is crap lolz)

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
So here i'm BACK! :D

I really need a voicer for one of my two new UTAUs called
"Hanatoku Safaia" (also called "Sapphire", you can say one of them it doesn't matter xD)
She is a 11 year old girl. Sadly i have no art for her but i'll uploading one today or tomorrow!
I want a voice provider who has a Miku-like voice (childish sorta like) but hey, if you have a cute voice instead of childish, c'mon give it a try! And don't worry about an accent, i have one too and i'm from Switzerland xD

I need also someone who can draw good, because my art is crap xD i have a tablet but i can't draw with it very good. so i will search 3 artists(also 3 voicers) and then i check how they draw(or sound like) and then i choose one of them.

And for both (voicer&artist) :
PLEASE DO NOT STRESS YOURSELF!
I can wait but i know some people who don't have patience -.- these are disturbing as hell.

Well i hope to get some answers from you :smile:

EDIT!!:
Ok so i decided to make 4 slots for each!

Art:
1. Momyk78
2. dilleniidae
3. RyuuohDeltaPlus
4. ---

Voicer:
1. ---
2. ---
3. ---
4. ---

EDIT2!!:

Here's the picture :

28tv1h.png

Momyk78

Momo's Minion
I'd like to draw your UTAUloid, but, you know, I'm not very good at drawing X°

There are some examples of my art c:

sasasaz.png

ghdfgdhh.jpg

yeyeyeye.jpg

Uhm, I broken my pen tablet, so I can draw only with pencil. ;w;

(And.. If you don't like my drawings, just tell me "IDONTLIKETHISSTUFFISOMGORRIBLEH" and I will be happy anyway <3 )

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
Momyk78 link said:
I'd like to draw your UTAUloid, but, you know, I'm not very good at drawing X°

There are some examples of my art c:

sasasaz.png

ghdfgdhh.jpg

yeyeyeye.jpg

Uhm, I broken my pen tablet, so I can draw only with pencil. ;w;

(And.. If you don't like my drawings, just tell me \"IDONTLIKETHISSTUFFISOMGORRIBLEH\" and I will be happy anyway <3 )
aww i like your art anyway :3 pencil sketches are very good for the video i'll make with the UTAU :smile:

I would like to do art for you
You can check out my art hereor here
Your art looks very realistic :3 i like that °v°

so i'll make a list with 3 slots each :smile: you have already two

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
You know, you could have posted in my request thread LOL. My gmail is full a lot so utaforum is kinda the best way to chat with me right now

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
PikaPokket link said:
You know, you could have posted in my request thread LOL. My gmail is full a lot so utaforum is kinda the best way to chat with me right now

i know xD but i wanted to give others a try ^^ so if you want to join in for art or voice, let me know :3

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
UTAU~Ayume link said:
[quote author=PikaPokket link=topic=4708.msg34506#msg34506 date=1358027866]

i know xD but i wanted to give others a try ^^ so if you want to join in for art or voice, let me know :3
[/quote]
....n...no.... I can't compete with their art...

Momyk78

Momo's Minion
PikaPokket link said:
no I think theirs is better DX
I can't compete with artists who have better art..

WHAT.

I LOVE YOUR ART.

YOU DRAW WONDERFULLY.

STAHP SAYING LIES! <3 

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
@Momyk78 : i agree :D

@RyuuohDeltaPlus : Sure thing! :3 added you to the list!

orz... grammar mistakes... i feel horrible (blame my iPhone 4S for it xD) i edit my replys so much

PikaPokket

Momo's Minion
Defender of Defoko
Hey guys I'm here on behalf of UTAU~Ayume =w=
Don't know what happened, but I'm not sure if she selected an artist yet or not. So I'm gonna help out :smile: just send a quick sketch of her requested UTAU, k?
Isouldsodoittoobutimuptomyneckinrequests

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
oh i was thinking about making a brother of Sapphire xD His name is just shortened Sap (or sappu written in romaji and サップ in kana) if you'd like to voice him instead of sapphire then you're good to go! :D

my voice is not manly enough, though i have a deep voice for a girl i my age...orz

just give me some samples (i don't care which you are choosing) and do it if you have time. it's better to have time for it as if you do it very fast and its like ALYBSLDLXKDLYBKDBYD..

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
UTAU~Ayume link said:
oh i was thinking about making a brother of Sapphire xD His name is just shortened Sap (or sappu written in romaji and サップ in kana) if you'd like to voice him instead of sapphire then you're good to go! :D

my voice is not manly enough, though i have a deep voice for a girl i my age...orz

just give me some samples (i don't care which you are choosing) and do it if you have time. it's better to have time for it as if you do it very fast and its like ALYBSLDLXKDLYBKDBYD..

According to others my voice is "shonen-y" but then again IDK ...

I can only record CV and I'm kinda busy atm ~ I'll do some samples maybe next week Owo

UTAU~Ayume

Teto's Territory
well i don't even have a shonen voice xD when i try to record in a "shonen-y" voice, it turns out
1. bad quality or 2. it's to girly or manly xD.. thats very good if you have that kinda voice :smile:

i don't need VCV to be serious xD i like CV's a lot, because they're easy to configurate :3 can't wait to hear the samples!! :D

Lightzaver

Teto's Territory
Sample is done ( BTW- I'm using the resampler BKH01 with no flags and the automatic oto.ini generator with minor edits )

[soundcloud]https://soundcloud.com/zappierchris/utau-vowel-voice-sample[/soundcloud]